DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2015 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

You know if we had the internet in the 70's, we'd have the Dusty Rhodes fashion watch and it would be fucking awesome.

Whenever Batista comes back, he should cosplay as 1970's Dusty Rhodes. If you want someone with a physique closer to Dusty's, let Bull Dempsey run with that gimmick in NXT.

Someone tweet Big Dave daring him to wear this hat to the Spectre debut:

http://youtu.be/I3b5t7idbDU?t=1m37s

Man alive. I get that Dusty didn't want to burn his bridges with getting the NWA title if he won the WWWF strap, but fuckola. He would've been incredible as their kingpin.

I can't be the only one who wants Apple to replace Siri with "Dusty"

Dusty, where is the nearest bank?

"Turn on your location settings and let the Dream guide you to da pay windah daddy"

Dusty, what restaurants are near by?

"Do you wanna dine with kings and queens, or sleep in an alley eatin pork and beans?"

Dusty, how is the stock market looking today?

"Hard times!  Hard times daddy!"

Dusti in the place of Siri reminds me of the campaign to get Brian Blessed to be the voice available for navigation:

• Like 2

You know if we had the internet in the 70's, we'd have the Dusty Rhodes fashion watch and it would be fucking awesome.

Whenever Batista comes back, he should cosplay as 1970's Dusty Rhodes. If you want someone with a physique closer to Dusty's, let Bull Dempsey run with that gimmick in NXT.

Someone tweet Big Dave daring him to wear this hat to the Spectre debut:

http://youtu.be/I3b5t7idbDU?t=1m37s

Man alive. I get that Dusty didn't want to burn his bridges with getting the NWA title if he won the WWWF strap, but fuckola. He would've been incredible as their kingpin.

Would Vince Sr have gone for it though? Dusty was probably way too flamboyant for his tastes. Damn that's a good what if. If Dusty wins the title instead of Backlund, does he get the 5 plus year run as champion Bob got?

I can't be the only one who wants Apple to replace Siri with "Dusty"

Dusty, where is the nearest bank?

"Turn on your location settings and let the Dream guide you to da pay windah daddy"

Dusty, what restaurants are near by?

"Do you wanna dine with kings and queens, or sleep in an alley eatin pork and beans?"

Dusty, how is the stock market looking today?

"Hard times!  Hard times daddy!"

Dusti in the place of Siri reminds me of the campaign to get Brian Blessed to be the voice available for navigation:

The campaign worked, BTW. :)

• Like 1

Cracking up for Kane doing the INDY HANDSHAKE after a wing contest. ROH should bring him in.

EDIT: had to.

kane-wings_zps2549a1d8.jpg

"I've never seen a man, eat so many chicken wings.... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Did we just become best friends?

Yup!

Do you want to do karate in the garage?

Yup!

• Like 3

The artist that did the Lucha/Movie mashup paintings I posted earlier dropped by our office and posted more of his work for viewing today. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get away from my desk to meet him while he was here, but if you have interest in seeing if there's prints available for purchase, he has his email address listed on his facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Itscalledart86.

Mateo01.jpg

Mateo02.jpg

Mateo03.jpg

Yes, the Silver Santo and Incredible Espectro works are skate decks!

• Like 1