DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2015 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

Dusty's forehead is horrendous. Why, at some point in your career, do you not notice that and say, "maybe I shouldn't blade so much?" He's so young in those two pics and his head already looks like a roadmap. Fuuuuuck

I'm assuming at first it was "Hey, money and dedication." Then it eventually became "Eh, it's already this bad, no saving it now. And I was no model to begin with. Why stop,babeh?"

• Like 2

Bz7lDf8IEAAHU-V.jpg

B7Q4Y9CCIAAEfSF.jpg

Be afraid, Florida. Be very afraid.

I feel like Dusty in the first picture is somehow reacting to the shorts KENTA is wearing in the 2nd.

Someone with better Photoshop skills than me needs to combine these.

You know if we had the internet in the 70's, we'd have the Dusty Rhodes fashion watch and it would be fucking awesome.

Whenever Batista comes back, he should cosplay as 1970's Dusty Rhodes. If you want someone with a physique closer to Dusty's, let Bull Dempsey run with that gimmick in NXT.

tumblr_nhky5uKRPv1rkf4k0o1_1280.png

10603853_10152676936502464_5740292615592

Led Zep > Fleetwood Mac.

I dont know. Fleetwood Mac and Zeppelin were pretty damn even when it came to partying. Jimmy Page and Stevie Nicks respectively kept a few South American countries GDP in the black.

Well it depends whether or not you believe Hammer of the Gods. . .  :)

You know if we had the internet in the 70's, we'd have the Dusty Rhodes fashion watch and it would be fucking awesome.

Whenever Batista comes back, he should cosplay as 1970's Dusty Rhodes. If you want someone with a physique closer to Dusty's, let Bull Dempsey run with that gimmick in NXT.

Someone tweet Big Dave daring him to wear this hat to the Spectre debut:

http://youtu.be/I3b5t7idbDU?t=1m37s

I'm picturing a Dusty driving lesson consisting of him yelling "Tarn Left!  Tarn Left and take me to tha muthaship!  There!  There's tha MUTHASHIP!" while Balor sits there looking confused and driving in circles, with the odd illegal turn thrown it.

There's gotta be at least one "he got a bicycle!" in there.

• Like 1

I'm picturing a Dusty driving lesson consisting of him yelling "Tarn Left!  Tarn Left and take me to tha muthaship!  There!  There's tha MUTHASHIP!" while Balor sits there looking confused and driving in circles, with the odd illegal turn thrown it.

There's gotta be at least one "he got a bicycle!" in there.

And a muffler reference.

How is Dusty Rhodes: Driving Instructor NOT the greatest half-hour show on The Network?

At the very least they need to create the ability to use Dusty's voice for GPS instructions.

Although if you did do this the notification would have to be a good 500 yards away because by the time Dusty was finished with the instruction you would have missed your turn.

• Like 2