DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2015 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

B6hgkgOIEAQYGxWjpglarge_zpsde42fc0f.jpg

This seems fitting.  I once did a show with Nick Dinsmore where in the locker room, while sitting and putting his boots on, reached over and lightly grabbed a dude's wang through his tights and shook it.  The circle of life.

Something familiar about Russian darts player Anastasia Dombromyslova ...

I'm dense.  What's familiar about her?

Taking a stab at it. Sorta looks like a slightly pudgier Lana?

I'm not sure any form of "pudgy" would ever be an accurate way to describe this young lady. 

• Like 1

Something familiar about Russian darts player Anastasia Dombromyslova ...

I'm dense.  What's familiar about her?

Taking a stab at it. Sorta looks like a slightly pudgier Lana?

I'm not sure any form of "pudgy" would ever be an accurate way to describe this young lady. 

So we're just calling her fat then?  That seems rude.

Maybe because I am a dog person, but I don't understand what's so great about cats.

I have both, and love both for different reasons. My cat is a rad dude because he's independent, he doesn't take shit from anyone, and he is hilarious when he creeps around my house like a cross between Stardust and Cesar Romero Joker-era Sting. My dog is the man because he's just this big old curmudgeonly fucker, who knows that he's too old to be fucked with, but isn't too much of a hardass to accept some behind the ear skritches. He lives at my parents house. We have to put him down soon, but before we do, my last words to him will undoubtedly be "I'm sorry. I love you." ala Shawn v Flair at Mania. I think anyone who doesn't love animals, cats or dogs or lizards or birds or whatever, is simply a person who is not to be trusted.

I feel like this should be one of those "Caption this.." deals...

B6en_GXk_CUAE_mr0.jpg

Speaking of dogs, I saw Punk and this is all I could think of

ysK9MnY.jpg

• Like 6

I think anyone who doesn't love animals, cats or dogs or lizards or birds or whatever, is simply a person who is not to be trusted.

I always thought it was never trust a man with two first names. Or to use Terry Funk's logic, never trust a man whose ass is wider than his shoulders.

• Like 1

I think anyone who doesn't love animals, cats or dogs or lizards or birds or whatever, is simply a person who is not to be trusted.

I always thought it was never trust a man with two first names. Or to use Terry Funk's logic, never trust a man whose ass is wider than his shoulders.

Also known as a satchel ass

• Like 3

The office where I work has an ongoing relationship with members of the Los Angeles art community to occasionally showcase their artwork in our lobby. Needless to say, I was awestruck when I went into work this morning and saw these hanging out there.

Lucha_Goodfellas.jpg

Lucha_Pulp_Fiction.jpg

Lucha_Scarface.jpg

Are these for sale?

• Like 3