DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2015 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

I'm firmly convinced that Natayla and Tyson don't even like animals and the cat thing will eventually turn out to be an elaborate rib on Teddy Hart.

Also, I've heard the Matilda stories so it might be a better idea to keep anyone even remotely connected to the Bulldogs away from animals.

I'm firmly convinced that Natayla and Tyson don't even like animals and the cat thing will eventually turn out to be an elaborate rib on Teddy Hart.

Also, I've heard the Matilda stories so it might be a better idea to keep anyone even remotely connected to the Bulldogs away from animals.

I'm not familiar with them but given what a hateful bastard Dynamite was, I'm probably better off.

I'm not familiar with them but given what a hateful bastard Dynamite was, I'm probably better off.

Read Pure Dynamite. My personal favorite wrestling book.

Basically, the Bulldogs - Dynamite more than Davey - supposedly thought it was funny to mistreat Matilda (their Bulldog mascot).  Allegedly, they injected her with steroids on at least a couple occasions

I feel like this should be one of those "Caption this.." deals...

B6en_GXk_CUAE_mr0.jpg

Wasn't Punk a guy who supposedly rebelled against the "dress code" of WWE? 

I mean, I think a dress code is pretty dumb overall, but that's beside the point.

• Like 1

B6en_GXk_CUAE_mr0.jpg

I mean, I think a dress code is pretty dumb overall, but that's beside the point.

That was a long time ago. People's fashion tastes change.

Being from Western Canada, I'm legally required to know at least one Hart or someone who trained in the actual Dungeon...and the whole family loves their damn cats. Not as much as Teddy, but still...

B6en_GXk_CUAE_mr0.jpg

As we've seen in his recent interviews, we've entered the era of a kinder, gentler and better dressed Punk. 

I'm not sure if you want a "kinder, gentler" version of yourself before going into MMA but Punk is gonna Punk.