DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2015 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

Just watched that SNME alongside the Wayback Playback on the Torch site. Hogan's reaction to Liz taking ONE BUMP is amazing. "OH GOD, DOC, IS SHE BREATHING!? LIZ, LIZ!" Went through the Flipps app today to order Wrestle Kingdom 9 and what do I see offered up there but WRESTLICIOUS BABY!

6196f4378060611.jpg

dd7581378060658.jpg

• Like 1

Big Show looks way too joyful. Less like a smug heel, and more like someone told him his newborn child was perfectly healthy. I bet he's got tears in his eyes, too.

Did Bret Hart tell him a story or make him watch the Summeslam 92 match before this segment?

Taken from a Cracked Photoplasty contest. . .

357270_v1.jpg

I kinda have an idea on how this could end. Josh's legs are broke from a figure four, Mike is face first in a turnbuckle (how one got there, who knows), and Heather sees Flair standing a top of her in his boxers. He leans down, shouts "Whoooo!!" in her face, struts, and the film cuts as an elbow comes within an inch of the camera.
  • Like 3

B3MeEWXCEAAyrUU.jpg

This is the lady who's on all the At&T commercials right now.

So I Googled her. Did anyone realize that her character on the AT&T commercials is named "Lily Adams"? Did I miss a commercial where someone called her by name? I thought she was just "Cute Girl on the AT&T Commercials".