DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2015 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

WWE will be run by Vince's head in a jar, a la Richard Nixon in Futurama.

Now all i can picture is the bodyless head of Vince screaming, "You keep Reigns strong Goddammit!!"

What will be really interesting about when Vince passes is whether the McMahon clan will be able to retain their stock voting majority. I couldn't even picture what things would look like if hedge funds ended up with a say in creative. 

WWE will be run by Vince's head in a jar, a la Richard Nixon in Futurama.

Now all i can picture is the bodyless head of Vince screaming, "You keep Reigns strong Goddammit!!"

What will be really interesting about when Vince passes is whether the McMahon clan will be able to retain their stock voting majority. I couldn't even picture what things would look like if hedge funds ended up with a say in creative. 

WCW_Logo.jpg

• Like 1

Brie did the whole 'can't beat 'em, join 'em' thing.

With Ziggles poking at DB for a match, hope Bryan turns heel and rants about how being a nice guy never for him anywhere but with Brie. It's delusional as all kids of fuck, but that's what start the whole Yes! Thing...

Yes, that's an absolutely brilliant solution to "Someone so popular with the fans that they will rebel when people are pushed instead of him". Turn him heel.

• Like 1

It's wrestling. I don't know why people are so shocked when dumb shit happens and wondered why the fuck it happened.

Only thing more pro wrestling than dumb booking are nepotism, fanny packs and Ricky Morton's mullet.

• Like 1

I can't believe I'm saying it, but Miz is awesome. Dude is a first rate heel. He's still going to be a heat magnet long after people have forgotten about Mizdow. I'm mean the guy got fucking Alex Riley a huge pop.

Average life expectancy of a U.S. male is 77.4 years.  Vince is a little past 69 years and 5 months.

Is the average U.S. male pumped full of steroids and cocaine; and drinking 6 monster energy drinks a day?

Yes.

• Like 1

He's first rate compared to ass clowns like Kane and Big Show. The Tom Brady of WWE is the perfect gimmick for Miz. They could have him rip off Jericho's old WCW gimmick where he's constantly finding loopholes in the rules to take advantage of.

I feel like the Miz has really figured it out/they figured out what to do with him. The guy's character is perfect for him, and far more entertaining than those lumps of apathy Big Show and Kane. Giving him someone who the crowd is chomping at the bit to turn on him helps the act alot. He just has this innate abilty to make people want to see his associates beat the crap out of him.

I can't think of anyone I wouldn't rather see than Big Show or Kane at this point.

Unless they're being tossed around by Brock, I can't think of any reason for them to have on screen roles. If hell exists, Big Show vs. Kane will be playing on an endless loop.

can't Big Show gradually start wearing COO outfits and Kane starts acting like how anybody acts when they begin to suspect that they're training their replacement?

then have Vice President of Operations Big Show, with Kane trying to fuck over Show's ideas so that the office doesn't fire Kane as Director of Operations.

Also means they wrestle less.

• Like 1

Vice President indicates there is a higher power for the roster to take their issues to.

COO sounds like the be all end all.

Also I second the vote for Big Show and Kane getting into a Michael and Dwight from the Office type deal.

Have Show calling himself the Assistant Director of Operations while Kane corrects him as the Assistant TO the Director of Operations.