DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2015 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

Speaking of RAW tonight, commentary might he be even worse with Lawler in the hospital. Booker T is taking his place tonight.

HA HA MAGGLE.

SHUCKY DUCKY QUACK QUACK.

Fuck you, buddy. Book is the best wrestler turned commentator since Dusty. Book wants to be there, doesn't sound like he is reading lines all the times and him going 'OH HALE NO!!' is worth more than anything any of the other assholes have said in the last 3 years combined.
  • Like 1

The two complete opposite gimmicks Mero had in WCW nad the WWF both showcase the booking styles of Dusty and Vince to a T. Johnny B Badd was a tough guy who was also  super outlandish and almost ambiguous but when pushed into a corner would show exactly how tough he was and Mero was a tough guy who was super macho let you know just how tough and macho he was, always had his girlfriend got super upset when anybody was talking to he girlfriend or looking at her cuz she was super hot then he's fight people.

Mero's perm alone makes me question why people hate him.

Perms are pro wrestling.

Mero had a rad perm but if we were to do a perm tourney tomorrow, I have to go Issac Yankem out of respect. I have him going over Dr. D in the finals

This gentleman scoffs at your assessment.

Harley-Race-Showing-Belt.jpg

• Like 3

Perms are pro wrestling.

Mero had a rad perm but if we were to do a perm tourney tomorrow, I have to go Issac Yankem out of respect. I have him going over Dr. D in the finals

Harley-Race-Showing-Belt.jpg

I never realized how much Harley and Bob Ross looked alike.

• Like 2

That's a sexy sexy man.

We should totally do a perm/ mullet/Afro tournament.

As far as 'fros, I don't think it gets any better than late-era Meng/Haku. I say that with my safety as a human in mind, naturally.

Perms are pro wrestling.

I never realized how much Harley and Bob Ross looked alike.

Thank you for this bit of inspiration-- I'm totally starting a hardcore band called Bloody Little Trees now

• Like 2

Skipping Raw for Christmas slasher films on January 5 is especially telling.

Telling about me or telling about the state of WWE?

Oh definitely them. I applaud the action. Especially after actually having seen the show...

And I started the full two hours late and was still live before it ended. Ugh.

Speaking of RAW tonight, commentary might he be even worse with Lawler in the hospital. Booker T is taking his place tonight.

HA HA MAGGLE.

SHUCKY DUCKY QUACK QUACK.

Fuck you, buddy. Book is the best wrestler turned commentator since Dusty. Book wants to be there, doesn't sound like he is reading lines all the times and him going 'OH HALE NO!!' is worth more than anything any of the other assholes have said in the last 3 years combined.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Ebbie Debbie, QUACK QUACK!

• Like 1