DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2015 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

Did someone mention Bret v. Vince for worst Mania moments? The build was pretty good and I was actually looking forward to it. 

All I remember is Bret delivering chair shot after chair shot after chair shot to a helpless old man and a crowd that didn't give a damn. It was uncomfortable. 

They booked it wrong. They should've just had Vince running around for no reason until Bret clothesline him and put him in the sharpshooter. Just like 5 minutes tops.

I know nepotism is a powerful, powerful thing in pro rasstlin', but fuck those Hart kids. All three of them are terrible, but at least Kidd finally found some character 5 years latter.

Did someone mention Bret v. Vince for worst Mania moments? The build was pretty good and I was actually looking forward to it. 

All I remember is Bret delivering chair shot after chair shot after chair shot to a helpless old man and a crowd that didn't give a damn. It was uncomfortable. 

They booked it wrong. They should've just had Vince running around for no reason until Bret clothesline him and put him in the sharpshooter. Just like 5 minutes tops.

I know nepotism is a powerful, powerful thing in pro rasstlin', but fuck those Hart kids. All three of them are terrible, but at least Kidd finally found some character 5 years latter.

I'm assuming you're talking about Natalya, Tyson Kidd and Davey Boy Smith Jr. In which case, you're wrong on all counts.

And technically they aren't Hart kids. They're Neidhart and Smith kids, with Tyson just being a dude who trained there.

I'm assuming you're talking about Natalya, Tyson Kidd and Davey Boy Smith Jr. In which case, you're wrong on all counts.

And technically they aren't Hart kids. They're Neidhart and Smith kids, with Tyson just being a dude who trained there.

Well.... a Hart bore both Nattie and Davey Jr.  so they're still Hart kids.

But them all not being good is incredibly wrong.

• Like 1

fuck those Hart kids. All three of them are terrible, but at least Kidd finally found some character 5 years latter.

NOOOOOOOOPE.

You're wrong. God bless. 

• Like 2

Lame oddball prediction:  Savage video gets cut off by The Authority and HHH cuts a promo about how that guy will NEVER be in HIS Hall Of Fame.  Cue boos, cue EYE DUBYA CEE outrage, etc.

Then next week Lanny Poffo shows up and gets put in a match with Seth Rollins to win the right for his brother to get into the HOF.  Cena helps Poffo win because only Cena can get anything done around there.

I have no idea where all of that came from.

"My Brother Randy will go into the hall of fame

Quite the accomplishment I must acclaim

But remember this HHH and you'll never be the same

Stephanie rode the madness before she played the game"

Boom fucking sauce.  Print da money.

giphy.gif

feebfaf74b1e419b962d6612fbd7796d.gif

200x200px-ZC-48cb9642_the_rock_clap_clap

• Like 3

Feud ends with Lanny challenging HHH to a self-fellatio-off to see if Macho gets in the HoF.

HHH wins decisively and buries Lanny, because no one can suck himself off like HHH.

Stephanie has also shown she's very capable of sucking herself off.

Well.... a Hart bore both Nattie and Davey Jr.  so they're still Hart kids.

But them all not being good is incredibly wrong.

Tyson is a member of the Hart family. He bragged about it in his nXt promos. And if you can't trust the fact dropper, who can you trust? 

Boom fucking sauce. Print da money.

ALL THE LIKEBERRIES! !!

tumblr_lug7sjunBo1qax34ro5_250.gif

• Like 1

Pretty sure this is the greatest thing I've read on here, among the greatest things I've ever read on the internet.  I agree with whoever said you won the internet, that is awesome!

• Like 2