DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2015 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

Maybe I'm giving her more credit than she deserves, I remember her as being a MAJOR part of the women from the Attitude Era. Debra has no photo gallery on WWE.com, she doesn't even have a profile set up in the Alumni section. Hell, Cherry from Smackdown 2008 is in the Alumni section, fer dog dog!

• Like 1

Man Chris Jericho is the worst, can't actually think of anyone else more repulsive than that guy. Good podcaster, shitty wrestler, had like two cool moments in his career, his debut and.. actually just one. Chris Jericho sucks,

Well that's... certainly an opinion.

• Like 4

Man Chris Jericho is the worst, can't actually think of anyone else more repulsive than that guy. Good podcaster, shitty wrestler, had like two cool moments in his career, his debut and.. actually just one. Chris Jericho sucks,

Chris Jericho had 1004 cool moments in his career. I brought a list...

• Like 8

when did history get revised to delete Jericho's run in 1998?

when did history get revised to delete Jericho's run in 1998?

And 2008.

Some of the Y2J schtick has not aged well, but it was effective at the time and he's amassed a pretty damn good collection of matches. As noted the feud with Michaels in 2008 is untouchable, the stuff with the legends was great too, then the feud with Mysterio, followed by Jerishow. 2010 stuff a bit patchier, but that was more crappy babyface Edge and general bad booking than anything else. In retrospect, the return in early-2012 was pretty great too. The babyface turn hasn't been all that, but people were starting to cheer the Bockwinkel schtick so it had a sell-by date. 

I would take that Vince hates NXT thing with a grain of salt. Anything involving "sources" reported by some website that isn't WO or one of the other big ones is typically bullshit, and even then, it's still probably bullshit.

Chris Jericho had 1004 cool moments in his career. I brought a list...

Number one: Armbar?

I finally got my hands on the Mania XXX release, and I got this book, "Thirty Best Moments of Wrestlemania."

So I tried my hand at this, and could use some feedback: what are the 30 worst?

I finally got my hands on the Mania XXX release, and I got this book, "Thirty Best Moments of Wrestlemania."

I could have sworn that was a "Thirty Best Matches of WrestleMania" book.

I'm going to have to go open the secret wall panel where I hide my needlessly large wrestling DVD collection, aren't I?

Also: Miller Lite Catfight Girls.

• Like 1

I put the T/Piper boxing match, the fireworks mishap, and "a McMahon in every corner" on there, so far, plus these additions. It amazes me the amount of crap Undertaker has contributed.

I could have sworn that was a "Thirty Best Matches of WrestleMania" book.

I'm going to have to go open the secret wall panel where I hide my needlessly large wrestling DVD collection, aren't I?

Also: Miller Lite Catfight Girls.

Mine's "Wrestlemania: 30 Moments for 30 Years"