Cardiff City v Reading
AFC Wimbledon or Liverpool v Bolton
Burnley or Tottenham v Leicester City
Brighton v Arsenal
Rochdale v Stoke City
Sunderland v Fulham or Wolves
Doncaster or Bristol City v Everton or West Ham
Manchester City v Middlesbrough

If I'm Villa I'm scared to death of that draw. The Cherries could be in the Prem next season.

i'm concluding that Premier League games need more drunk fans to keep up with this Wimbledon atmosphere

Yeah but you can't take your beer to your seat. If I'm paying £7 for a small bottle of pissy Fosters I expect to be able to drink it wherever I want. It's not even a glass bottle and I'm sitting in the nosebleeds, it's not gonna reach the oppo goalkeeper if I'm Geoff bloody Capes.

• Like 1

Wait, they sell beer in bottles at games in Europe?

They sell everything in cans here, and they open the can before you leave the drink stand, that way if you are stupid enough to throw the 8 dollar beer you just purchased, all the liquid falls out before it hits anyone.

You have not lived until you have purchased a three dollar beer from a man carrying a duffle bag into the public washroom outside of the Minneapolis Metrodome. (Beers were seven dollars at the tailgate party outside).

Dear Red Bull, please sell the team you fucking clueless loathsome sacks of shit.

Regards,

Mike

BTW they are being flooded with calls demanding full refunds from angry STH's, and of course they are refusing to do so.

I hereby take the time to apologise to Chris Heck for calling him the scummiest, slimiest most clueless piece of shit/waste of human life to ever run Metro. Ali Curtis is the biggest scumbag in NY soccer history, fucking carny scum.

• Like 1

United sign Victor Valdes to a 18 month deal.

Ok, now we got 2 good keepers and a 3rd that'll net some money on a sale.  And insurance in the off chance De Gea doesn't resign.

True they have been in a bad funk but you have to know they are a club that could turn things around relatively quickly. It's not like Inter Milan is going to pull a Wigan Athletic win a cup and then vanish from sight.

Been a lot of rumors they want Matija Nastasic out of Manchester City too since their manager doesn't even know he's alive. I still can't quite fathom what's going on with that. How do you go from being one of the 5 most promising young central defenders in Europe to losing your spot to Boyata? I don't get it.

• Like 1