DVDVR Message Board

The Photos What We Took of Us

Pete

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Nothing special about this pic other than I am wearing I shirt I got about ten years ago, was never able to wear it and put it away in a drawer. Was cleaning out the dresser last night and found it.

IMG_20160806_200004.jpg

• Like 2

They're the Mexico '66 slip ons - love them so much I'm probably not going back to the laced ones unless there's a really cool colorway that I want.  They've significantly expanded the colors available for the slip on versions in the last year so there's a ton out there (including retailer exclusives I think) - they used to only have bright red, bright blue, and white.

I think I managed to snag the burgundy ones I have there before they stopped making that color, because that particular color is hard to find now.

Without a shadow of a doubt, my favorite photo taken of me in the biz, from the most recent Project 42 show in Seattle.  

6EFo4B9.jpg

This was taken as I threatened to take Kate Carnage's head off with my titanium-tipped cane if my charge, Kellen Raeth, wasn't put into the main event.

They put Kellen in the main event.

I took her head off anyway.

Later, she dived off the stage on me, despite the clearly visible "NO STAGE DIVING" signs.

All in all, a pretty sweet night.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

pain/endorphin induced selfie after doing 3 1-mile walks for my mate martin who's got muscular dystrophy. he raised 10k for world class research into MD, by walking miles towards sporting events like silverstone, wimbledon, the boxing in leeds, london marathon, and even got to take part in the paralympic flame rally by stoke mandeville...

anyway.

CrwUmT3WEAAIBtJ.jpg:large

Caitlyn says hi, by the way...

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Red is Dead said:

pain/endorphin induced selfie after doing 3 1-mile walks for my mate martin who's got muscular dystrophy. he raised 10k for world class research into MD, by walking miles towards sporting events like silverstone, wimbledon, the boxing in leeds, london marathon, and even got to take part in the paralympic flame rally by stoke mandeville...

anyway.

CrwUmT3WEAAIBtJ.jpg:large

Caitlyn says hi, by the way...

Well done to you and friend. Great photo.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/15/2016 at 8:06 PM, odessasteps said:

I hope you asked for dr death stories.

I was too busy hooking up my co-worker from Ponca City with his auto. She wanted me to kiss him too. :D