DVDVR Message Board

The Photos What We Took of Us

Pete

ITEZfwA.jpg

For the past 5 years been donning the Ultimo Guerrero mask and calling myself Ultimo Gallos while doing commentary work for a few small southern feds. And have always wanted a wrestling title belt,not a replica a legit one.

Last year on May 4th Hoodmark Lucha Libre had their first,and sadly last show,Matt Cross beat Ricky Reyes for the title. The two guys that owned Hoodmark had a falling out. So one kept one of hte belts the other kept the other belt. 

About a month ago got a call asking if I wanted the belt. And it was the one Cross won. Was told to make an offer. I made a really really low offer and they accepted. So Leap Year 2020 I picked up the belt.

Now Ultimo Gallos is the Hood Mark Lucha Libre Central American Champion!!

• Like 2

I've never posted in this thread but since I just made my Instagram public, I guess I can try.

My latest piece from Sunday, looking aggravated as fuck because I'm a pale bastard. This one is for my teenage son who loves cats and PlayStation. 

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

4moIFbr.jpg

From the left to the right

Brandon McBride host of the Highlander Wrestling show on YT. His grandson in the middle. THen HOODMARK LUCHA LIBRE CENTRAL AMERICAN CHAMPION ULTIMO GALLOS on the right.

Was taken at the last indie wrestling event to happen in MS.

My wife is teaching me how to sew. She made me a hella dope mask with a really pretty floral print, but it is in the washer today.

Behold, the covered face of a dude that works for local government in public assistance, and as such is determined essential!! Foster Care payments aren't going to make themselves, you know!!

https://imgur.com/gzdcE6n

Don't be hella jelly because of my Zubaz backpack.

Edited by grilledcheese
  • Like 3

Guest Stefanie Without Stefanie

eR4il2f.jpg

The jar of oVertone said "extreme pink". They weren't kidding. Anyway, I'm not blonde anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/3/2020 at 1:56 PM, (BP) said:

Packing Disney World, Cozumel, the Cayman Islands, and Jamaica into one week, because the sky’s the limit and Space Mountain is the place.

5-E44-F26-F-81-FB-4-AEC-8-B89-E4-BF76-F3

Oh man, we’re you able to make this trip?

2 hours ago, Control said:

Oh man, we’re you able to make this trip?

Yeah. The week we were away there were only a handful of confirmed COVID cases in the states.  We didn’t have access to our phones most of the time, but news was trickling in about the outbreaks. We tried not to touch anything when we were in airports. Less than two weeks after we were back, our state was locked down and my wife was out of work. I think we were on the last cruise before they closed operations. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...