DVDVR Message Board

The Photos What We Took of Us

Pete

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Johnny Sorrow said:

deadgang2_n_zpsfdkhgzcg.jpg

Me and the gang having a reunion of our own before the Dead show Saturday night.

Did it occur to you what a long strange trip it's been?

• 1 month later...

Realized I never posted in this thread. So here is myself and a bunch of wrestlers from the past few years.

kyuMXY9m.jpg

Met Elgin at the Pro Wrestling EGO show back in May. Squatted a bit so I wasn't towering over him.

OD1CXKum.jpg

Myself on the right ,as Ultimo Gallos,with current Pro Wrestling EGO champ Rey Fury.

eAM3Dkim.jpg

Earlier this year my lady and I went to Memphis. So went to Lawler's bar and grill on Beale street.

3B51xVHm.jpg

Labor Day weekend 2015,Got to meet Boogie Woogie and a buddy asked him about the infamous glasstable rumor. "BROTHER I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THE LIES AND HALF TRUTHS ABOUT ME ALL OVER THE INTERNET..... It was the Midnights that walked in not the Rock N Rolls."

OxuuRGim.jpg

The day before I met Boogie Woogie. Was great cause our table was right next to Joey's. So got to here some great stories about his time in TNA.

Tr5LnzGm.jpg?1

Years ago,Myself ,with a horrible haircut,with my buddy Blake and Studd Matthews.

e8spZhXm.jpg

Dec 2012 Myself and Luke Hawx. 

v7racqfm.jpg

Last year in June we worked the Wrestle Birmingham show. While filming and doing commentary Tracy came out and sat at our table for a few minutes.

cB2ZqVvm.jpg

Back when Ultimo Gallos was the Big Ramp Enterprises champion. He lost the belt cause he never defended it.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

T42LmFy.jpg

I took part in DOA's 24-hour event this past weekend to raise money for school supplies for the Wattles Boys & Girls Club in Portland.  This photo was after my final match, teaming with "Top Choice" Todd Royce (formerly Skag Rollins) vs. DOA tag team champions Derek Drexl & Udo.  After a rather energetic brawl around the ringside area (including delivering my first and last chairshots to Drexl) I ended up tapping out to Drexl's Koji Clutch.  So close to the "DOA tag team heavyweight wrestling championship of the DOA", as Todd put it, but so far.

Also busted my lip pretty good on a mistimed clothesline (which was totally my fault) but it turned out to be one of the better matches I've had, and definitely one of the most fun - it took me pretty far out of my comfort zone and it was a great experience.

And if you think I won even one match the entire day, you're out of your mind. :)

(That's then-DOA Grand champion Mike Santiago flipping the bird in the background.  Jerk.)

• Like 5

20882893_10154685995041976_1736362056555

10 years ago, I didn't think the man to my left, Scotty Mac, and I would ever do business again...especially after we shared some unpleasant words six years ago. But sometimes wrestling brings people back together...even if it's just to punch each other in the face a few times. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Had to renew my CDL this morning and since Indiana mails you your license they give you a temporary paper license until you receive the real one. So this will be my pic on my license for the next four years. Best thing about renewing it was being able to change the weight from 305 to 210.

FnMgodrFRDkFrKuzbF-wud3Grs5P6GMYkdZ5xFQF

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm on the right. Liger was cool as fuck, I asked him if I could have a hug, and he said, "Sure, but you'll get all sweaty!!" Also, I'm not sure I ever realized what a short guy he is. I'm 5'4", and he couldn't have been more than 3 or 4 inches taller than me.

• Like 5