DVDVR Message Board

The Photos What We Took of Us

Pete

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, Petey said:

Wow. Growing up in NY, sometimes I take for granted how easy it's always been to go watch wrestling. Glad you were able to see Bryan before he retired.

Thanks, man. Had a blast at my first wrestling show and able to see Daniel Bryan wrestle in the nick of time.

The arena is fairly new and it's easier to get to compared to locations further away. A factor as I'm disabled.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have you ever managed to get suspended (from an actual job, like) with full pay? I have. It's great. Provided you don't get fired after the investigation or anything. Which I didn't. 

Only two times I got suspended from work was the same place: first time was without pay, the second time (well over a year later), was just one day and they fired me the next. The second suspension was really just to get some people to get their bullshit stories straight before firing me. I had them dead to rights on wrongful dismissal...but my mother passed away and I felt that fighting those dicks for a little bit of money wasn't really worth the energy.

2 hours ago, Marty Sugar said:

From Feb. 10 at Big West Wrestling's BAD 2 THE BONE event in Kelowna. Battling my archrival, "Top Drawer" Michael More, in my speciality: a Dog-Collar Match.

16681850_724545401047512_498211064121779

Of course, since it's pro wrestling and it's *my* speciality: I'm 1-4 in Dog-Collar Matches. Go figure.

Bet you treasure that one win to this day, though.

• Like 2

Mil Muertes isn't undefeated in Grave Consequences. Undertaker's lost at least 1 Mania, 1 Casket and 1 Buried Alive match, right? HBK is "Mr. WrestleMania" but his record there is far from spotless.

You got that 1 win in a big time stakes raised type of match. Excellent. Good on ya.

11 hours ago, Marty Sugar said:

16864836_10154195801271976_5910487764359
My mother would've been 67 today. Our birthdays are two days apart, so we would always celebrate together. The last two, celebrating without her, have been hard.

I lost my Dad 8 years ago, it was and still is, devastating. I'm sorry for your loss Marty.

• Like 3