DVDVR Message Board

The Photos What We Took of Us

Pete

20 hours ago, OctopusCinema said:

That hat is lit! Sweet logo.

MiLB's Hispanic Heritage stuff is top notch. I have the Sacramento "Dorados" (née River Cats) hat:

bCgEF0F.jpg

Edited by elizium
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

yIjkpTZ.jpg?1

Months ago. Hit up the Jacob Shane Park Memorial show in Braxton MS. Was 105 with high humidty. So didn't bother wearing my mask and normal stuff. Was waiting on the show to start when the best photographer in the deep south Jon Paul Leblanc snapped this quick shot of me and CWL's Mr USA.

• 1 month later...

I havent had a chance to see my sisters in some time. One lives in NYC and the other up near Orlando.

While I'm not crazy about being amongst the crowds, it was nice to feel real again and grab some drinks and listen to the live band.

FB-IMG-1601703212810.jpg

• Like 3

I actually got up kinda early in order to get these sneakers/trainers - first time, only time. They do sell these on Ebay, but I will wear them with pride. For Americans, Lidl is a basically the competitor of Aldi in many countries in Europe (Lidl is in pretty much every country in EU), so the shoes are a bit of a joke but they're quite well made for approx 17 bucks.

120847113_10164180759055627_363173676702110769_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=RI2KuRoFJJ4AX_JSUyn&_nc_ht=scontent.fbud3-1.fna&oh=247cc255945ef6a29f9fa7ae59ccb2a1&oe=5FA183E6

1 hour ago, JLSigman said:

EjkhdSwWoAAFTbo?format=jpg&name=4096x409

My first long grey/silver hair

Damn, it's in there and it will want company! Thus far I've found totally white strands in my (sad excuse for a) beard as well as below the belt, but hair has been free from them as of now.

My hair is a bit lighter than yours so that may help somewhat , but not for too much longer.

I'm wishing you luck so that the greying up will be a slow process and that the end result will look cool.

• Haha 2

I wish I was competent enough to upload a picture from my phone, but you maybe can see something on your lefthand corner. I still have some gas left in the tank of my 43-year old carcass! I'm a 100% natural and a militant one at that. But I think I now look like the action figure I always wanted to!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...