DVDVR Message Board

2015 NFL OFFSEASON THREAD

RIPPA

its not him working again

its him settling for a OL job on a team that's staff might be blown out at the end of the year.

NOW he could be betting on Gus being fired mid-season and him getting interim gig

its not him working again

its him settling for a OL job on a team that's staff might be blown out at the end of the year.

NOW he could be betting on Gus being fired mid-season and him getting interim gig

Highly doubt any of that happens.

You don't think another 4 win season could get Gus fired?

Or that they would can him mid year?

Based on what everyone who covers the team says...it's doubtful. Looking at that Jaguars 2012 roster is painful and it sounds like Gus and GM Dave Caldwell sold Shadid Khan on the idea that they were gonna go completely young the first two years and try and build a core out of that group in hopes that by years 3 and 4 they were in a position to be 1st or 2nd in the division. I see Gus coaching out his deal (2016 season) and if it fails oh well what's another rebuilding season

• Like 1

NJ.com is reporting the Eagles are working a deal (or multiple deals) to trade up picks -- the objective being to draft Marcus Mariota. 

This will end well. 

If I'm a team with a pick in that range, I demand the Ricky Williams deal for him. Not that I think he's worth that, but Phily might be dumb enough to pay it. . . 

Odell Beckham Jr says he played with two tears in right hamstring last year.

Is he wasn't 100% last year and will be this upcoming year... opposing defenses should be very very afraid

• Like 1

This isn't even his biggest fuck up to me.  Teams always will take a chance on a talented guy with some character issues.  His biggest fuck up is when he came back this last season and visibly looked like he didn't give a fuck and gave up on routes making his QB look bad.  Everybody sees that and says fuck that guy. 

Yep. The NFL succeeds in spite of itself sometimes. They're not allowing embedding of the videos because they "still want control of where their footage is seen" or something like that. So instead of only getting NFL highlights on NFL.com, you can now get NFL highlights on NFL.com...AND Youtube! GASP!

They're also not going to be uploading archival footage, because apparently MLB doing something correctly scares the NFL.

• Like 2