DVDVR Message Board

2015 NFL OFFSEASON THREAD

RIPPA

YOUR ALL-NEW, ALL-DIFFERENT CLEVELAND BROWNS!

B-nkJIVVEAA5WV_.png

...yeah.Moving right along...

"...a new orange color that matches the shade of a dumpster fire. The new brown facemask represents the turd that the hard working people of Cleveland repeatedly try and polish but really end up just smearing on their hands and mouths."

I think I fixed it.

I hate football. 

• Like 3

Yahoo speculating that Bills are kicking the tires on Sam Bradford.  I wouldn't mind IF they could get him cheap, but I don't see it happening. . . 

Kick the tires too hard (like, even a little hard) and he's out for another season. 

• Like 2

Yahoo speculating that Bills are kicking the tires on Sam Bradford.  I wouldn't mind IF they could get him cheap, but I don't see it happening. . . 

Kick the tires too hard (like, even a little hard) and he's out for another season. 

LOL, I know. The article said something about the Bills not having enough to get him without the first round pick. As if the Rams are getting above a 6th with his injury and contract situation, and they might not even get that. . . 

Hawk's a guy I wouldn't mind seeing the Pats sign depending on his price, solid vetern LB to help add depth since our LB corp gets riddled with injuries every year.

Bush's best years are probably behind him he looked stellar his first year with the lions but time catches up to all and to RB's quite quickly. He'll probably find a spot as a situational player but his days of being the main guy are probably done.

Hawk's a guy I wouldn't mind seeing the Pats sign depending on his price, solid vetern LB to help add depth since our LB corp gets riddled with injuries every year.

Bush's best years are probably behind him he looked stellar his first year with the lions but time catches up to all and to RB's quite quickly. He'll probably find a spot as a situational player but his days of being the main guy are probably done.

If they do sign Hawk don't let him cover Tights Ends because he's been horrible at it for 5 years now.

If they do sign Hawk don't let him cover Tights Ends because he's been horrible at it for 5 years now.

Oh well that means he would make a perfect Giant since they STILL have no idea how to cover TEs

• Like 1