DVDVR Message Board

2015 NFL OFFSEASON THREAD

RIPPA

I watched a good bit of the combine this weekend because there are so many players I'm not familiar with in this years draft and I would not be mad if Carolina picked up Shaq Thompson (LB, LSU) or La'el Collins (OT, LSU) at 25.  Linebacker is a place where Carolina is good but it wouldn't hurt to have a replacement for Thomas Davis when he decides to retire in a couple years.  There is no chance that he'll be there but Jaelen Strong (WR, Arizona State) would be a great pick up.  Whoever picks Justin Hardy (WR, East Carolina) in the later rounds is going to get a steal.

AP supposedly requests a trade to Dallas.

That oughta be fun.

Didn't this come up a year or two ago as well?

It did when there where reports that AP and Jerry has a phone conversation and AP told Jerry he wanted to wear a Star at some point. It died off when it was learned that AP was talking to someone else who then handed his cell phone to Jerry.

(Insert Daniel Bryan "yes!" gif.)

No, but my thanks go out to DeAngelo Williams for a nice career. Only his agent was better when he - Williams - was healthy. I imagine he'll show up somewhere and do something, but he certainly doesn't have to financially, so....

DeAngelo Williams released by Carolina

B-j_xKcCIAA0abF.jpg

Nevermind that shit...

BYRON BELL IS GONE!!!!!!!

There is much rejoicing in the Carolinas!

The irony that isn't lost on me is that all three guys featured in that photo, DWill, Bell, and Hardy, won't be with the team next year.

• Like 1

YOUR ALL-NEW, ALL-DIFFERENT CLEVELAND BROWNS!

B-nkJIVVEAA5WV_.png

...yeah.Moving right along...

"...a new orange color that matches the shade of a dumpster fire. The new brown facemask represents the turd that the hard working people of Cleveland repeatedly try and polish but really end up just smearing on their hands and mouths."

I think I fixed it.

I hate football. 

• Like 3