DVDVR Message Board

2014 NFL: WEEK SEVENTEEN

Gonzo

Texans win! But don't make playoffs. Boo.

I'm pretty sure Watt is first player to have multiple 20 sack seasons. I'm pretty sure he's first to have a INT return for TD, fumble return for a TD, receiving TD and a safety.

I don't know what else he could have done for MVP.

I'm pretty sure Watt is first player to have multiple 20 sack seasons. I'm pretty sure he's first to have a INT return for TD, fumble return for a TD, receiving TD and a safety.

Play qb on a playoff team? Beyond that...

FUCK

He is, they talked about it during the Chiefs game.

KB for fucks sake you have to catch that ball, you had as easy a TD as you could ask for if you just catch the damn ball.

Why the hell couldn't we run this no huddle more often?  Carolina looks like a competent offense for a change.  Doesn't hurt we're going against one of the worst defenses in the league.  Also welcome back 2009 Jonathan Stewart.  We missed you.

Make the playoffs.  I don't disagree with him having a huge impact and potentially being an MVP but most people aren't going to view a guy as the MVP if your team didn't even make the playoffs.  I haven't looked up past MVP's but I'd imagine it's pretty rare.