DVDVR Message Board

2014 NFL: WEEK SEVENTEEN

Gonzo

Things didn't go according to plan for the Falcons on the field Sunday after being beat by Carolina, 34-3, and now they're being met with a pool of waste after leaving the field. A pipe burst under the Georgia Dome and coated the floor in sewage.

B5-4Ro5CQAAWq-_.jpg]

Are we sure that wasn't just the Falcons?

OH SNAP

• Like 2

Jamaal Charles has less than 200 carries on the season.  When Charles gets the rock 0-14 times the Chiefs are 2-5.  When Charles gets 15 more carries the Chiefs are 6-2.

Oh Andy, some things never change from Philadelphia.

Well to be fair to Andy Reid it is just Jamaal Charles. It is not like he has the highest yards per carry for a running back in league history for the guys with enough carries to be eligible. Oh wait yeah he does. Charles number 1 at 5.5 and Jim Brown number 2 at 5.2.

Things didn't go according to plan for the Falcons on the field Sunday after being beat by Carolina, 34-3, and now they're being met with a pool of waste after leaving the field. A pipe burst under the Georgia Dome and coated the floor in sewage.

So many jokes to be made and I'm not going to make one of them.

Shit if you won't.

Man I wish I wasn't outta likes for today

Jamaal Charles has less than 200 carries on the season.  When Charles gets the rock 0-14 times the Chiefs are 2-5.  When Charles gets 15 more carries the Chiefs are 6-2.

Oh Andy, some things never change from Philadelphia.

Well to be fair to Andy Reid it is just Jamaal Charles. It is not like he has the highest yards per carry for a running back in league history for the guys with enough carries to be eligible. Oh wait yeah he does. Charles number 1 at 5.5 and Jim Brown number 2 at 5.2.

How you don't get one of the top running backs in the league more than 20 touches every week is beyond me.  I feel bad for Chief's fans.  We went through that for more than a decade over two top flight running backs.

Ryan Clark had to have his spleen removed but that wasn't due to a hit, it was due to playing in Denver (sickle cell).  That is the only football player I can recall having an organ removed after a football game.

The late Bob Chandler took a hit so hard it ruptured his spleen and he nearly died from it

Even after tearing his calf off the bone and being stabbed in the shin by Suh twice, Aaron Rodgers proves once again why Big Ben will somehow win the MVP and curse the league for another 20 years.

very much liked Rodgers pretending he was Sting in the 2nd half.

I missed his teammates turning on and attacking him :)

WWE Sting since no one has turned on him yet however we all know it's coming. I guess based on Survivor Series Dolph or Cena are the favorites to turn on him.