DVDVR Message Board

2014 NFL: WEEK SEVENTEEN

Gonzo

He was more in than Rodgers was on his touchdown, if nothing else.

You mean the one where nobody actually touched him and his entire upper body went across the line?

He was touched with his ass on the ground before he fell into the end zone.

Okay, and that intentional grounding call.

Same thing happened in that Thursday night game with Miami a few weeks ago.  I wouldn't be surprised if the league office silently told refs that there has to be a certain distance for receivers to be in the area to determine intentional grounding.

Didn't see that play, but I know the Bills got fucked on a IG call a couple weeks ago. . . 

So I am a bit of a culinary dude, and sometimes while watching TV, I sharpen my knives. It's a good mindless activity that I enjoy. I enjoy the process and I enjoy nice sharp knives. I may have just been doing a pelvic thrusty dance with my sharpening steel in one hand and a razor sharp chef knife in the other during that pick 6.

I'm imagining all of you Panthers fans around here doing this right now:  :lol:

pelvic-thrust-dance-o.gif

• Like 1

Okay, and that intentional grounding call.

Same thing happened in that Thursday night game with Miami a few weeks ago. I wouldn't be surprised if the league office silently told refs that there has to be a certain distance for receivers to be in the area to determine intentional grounding.

Didn't see that play, but I know the Bills got fucked on a IG call a couple weeks ago. . .

Actually that was the play I was talking about. I couldn't remember who Miami played. Like I said at the time, I can see why refs would call that IG. I think at the very least the league office should clarify the distance needed for a receiver to be considered in the area.

• Like 1

Again, biased, but I really don't think he was in.

My best friend, who is the biggest Packers fan in the world, didn't think he was in. Hell, Rodgers took a frigging knee a yard behind the line...

People are really playing the ref card? Fuck me.

Some highly questionable reviews that went against Detroit, a punt return touchdown with an incredibly obvious hold right at the point of attack, and at least one missed roughing call. Detroit didn't deserve to win but the "bad officiating" thing is not even remotely unreasonable. Especially for Lions fans who've watched the NFL screw their team for years.

Things didn't go according to plan for the Falcons on the field Sunday after being beat by Carolina, 34-3, and now they're being met with a pool of waste after leaving the field. A pipe burst under the Georgia Dome and coated the floor in sewage.

B5-4Ro5CQAAWq-_.jpg]

So many jokes to be made and I'm not going to make one of them.

I was the guy among all my Panther friends saying "Calm down/I'll get excited when we win the next 3/2/1..." for the last several weeks.

Well, I guess it's time to get hype. I still remember 2008. It's time to avenge Jake Delhomme.

• Like 1

Things didn't go according to plan for the Falcons on the field Sunday after being beat by Carolina, 34-3, and now they're being met with a pool of waste after leaving the field. A pipe burst under the Georgia Dome and coated the floor in sewage.

B5-4Ro5CQAAWq-_.jpg]

So many jokes to be made and I'm not going to make one of them.

Shit if you won't.

• Like 1