DVDVR Message Board

Men of Mayhem - Sons of Anarchy Thread

RonL21

Probably nothing, but since jax killed Clay, does he get the bounty for killing pope's killer? Remember Pope had a bounty placed on whoever killed him that anyone can collect. And since Clay went down for killing pope that means Jax can collect on it right?

So has season 6 of SOA been the longest average episode length of any scripted show of all time or what?  Maybe 1 episode has been scheduled for a regular 60 minute time block.  Most of the episodes have been at the 90 minute length with maybe 1 or 2 at 75 and the season finale will be 120.

Not that I'm complaining since it gives the writers more time to play out the storylines instead of trying to rush them, just noticing that theres been a lot of air time this season.  FX is basically the only network that would give a showrunner like Sutter that much extra time to play out his storylines.

So has season 6 of SOA been the longest average episode length of any scripted show of all time or what?  Maybe 1 episode has been scheduled for a regular 60 minute time block.  Most of the episodes have been at the 90 minute length with maybe 1 or 2 at 75 and the season finale will be 120.

Not that I'm complaining since it gives the writers more time to play out the storylines instead of trying to rush them, just noticing that theres been a lot of air time this season.  FX is basically the only network that would give a showrunner like Sutter that much extra time to play out his storylines.

Well that's one way of looking at things.

No kidding.

Tara dying like that was royally fucked up. Plus, Roosevelt's one of the few characters left on this show that wasn't a gigantic asshole... I haz a mega-fucking-sad now.

Sutter can't possibly justify Genma getting through next season unscathed, can he?

At this rate, the series is gonna end with Unser, Barosky, and Collette sitting in Barosky's bakery having coffee and Danish - and the episode fades out on Unser coughing up blood.

I'm calling it right now.

Unser has the type of cancer where you outlive everyone as long as you smoke pot.

• Like 5

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck Sutter. Goddamn it, they pulled another Lem. However, I had a feeling Tara wouldn't make it when my wife told me Maggie Siff is pregnant.

I really don't have any interest in the final season now. The big moments that happen are Juice and Jemma die, Jax either dies or moves to Oregon with the boys and starts a legit MC there.

How Juice is still alive, I'll never know.  That's like three straight seasons where his death has been pretty much coming and he comes out alive.  For all I know the series ends with Juice as President of the MC and Gemma as his old lady, raising Jax's boys.