DVDVR Message Board

Men of Mayhem - Sons of Anarchy Thread

RonL21

I was expecting Tara to shoot herself after she caught Jax with the madam.

So I guess Clay's prison break is next week?  I wonder who all is going to die.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that. I thought she would turn the gun on herself or start firing wildly, hitting one of the SAMCRO guys or Jax and further complicating their plans (they're already a man down due to Happy being with the Chinese).

Can it really top drowning a guy in a tub of piss with an added subtle necrophillia tease?

Fuck any haters I love this show. I know it's nowhere near the best but it's one of most fun. Robocop, Smits, Perleman, Tranny Goggins, the whole crew. Also I love a show with a rich history. They've done a great job of world building.

• Like 2

Good riddance to Clay who should've been dead two seasons ago. His death scene was so underwhelming because his character lost steam from this show dragging on too long. Now Tara needs to put a bullet in Gemma's head to set things right. Her shock and grief over Clay was nauseating to watch after what a vile human being she's been.

Good riddance to Clay who should've been dead two seasons ago. His death scene was so underwhelming because his character lost steam from this show dragging on too long. Now Tara needs to put a bullet in Gemma's head to set things right. Her shock and grief over Clay was nauseating to watch after what a vile human being she's been.

I bet you cheered Kurt Angle in 2000 didn't you?

I bet you cheered Kurt Angle in 2000 didn't you?

I have no shame in admitting I haven't the slightest clue what that means. I can't remember what I had for lunch last week let alone where Kurt Angle was storyline/personal life wise in 2000.

Let me rephrase things. As great as Clay was to the show, his character is a victim of Sutter dragging out this show for more money. Most of these characters are in the same boat. This season was dreadful and believe me that's a disappointment to say. I liked this show a lot but the quality took a severe nosedive, so much in my opinion that I doubt this will remain on my DVR list next season.

Can you honestly tell me that Clay's death was anywhere near the punch in the gut feeling that Opie's death had on viewers? Is that really the best that Sutter could have done for what Ron Perlman brought to the show for years? I was hoping that he would have come back strong as the leader of a rival club instead of just walking cluelessly into an execution. I say good riddance in the sense that it's a mercy killing to a strong character that got watered down through lousy writing.

Clay was on the periphery, a dead man walking. Everyone knew he was going to die. Rather than it being some elaborate plot, he went out like a bitch. I don't like it because he was the only guy I like on the show, but the overblown BIG BOSS FIGHT style television shows have adapted is getting ridiculous anyway. Would you prefer he got in with the Irish and came back for revenge, only to die later on? Does it matter? The reaction was a lot bigger than it was for anyone else, except Opie. And Opie was a fucking bitch who got a far bigger death than his constant woe-is-me bitchery deserved.

• Like 1

The difference between this and the Ireland season is that people are more sour on the show now (rightfully so) than the Ireland season. I think we all kinda figured season 3 was just gonna be a general bad season as opposed to the show's decline, hence why people are more vocal in their negative feelings towards the show now as opposed to three years ago.

I guess the only thing I have left to root for is what my friend suggested... everyone dies except Jimmy Smits who just smiles and goes to get some froyo.

I'm still a little annoyed that Ethan Zobelle hasn't resurfaced and from the sounds of it, never will. That character was way too smart and powerful to have things end the way they did and not try to get revenge.