DVDVR Message Board

THE INTERVIEW THREAD (Where freedom goes to die)

Elsalvajeloco

THE INTERVIEW could only have worked if they had replaced Seth Rogen and James Franco with Scott Steiner and Sid Vicious.  And made it about an arm wrestling challenge where they had to work their way through every country to get to Kim. 

And made it a 13 episode HBO documentary.

"YOU WANT US TO BALAAPANATE KIM FIELDS???"

"That's not even close to what I sa"

"FUCKYEEEEAH!!!!!"

"Some of those aren't words and Kim Fields is not even"

"LETS BLAPANAAAAATE!!!!!!!"

• Like 3

For the Steve Carrell Could they set it in Korth Norea?

They said it's not getting a theatrical release.  I'm wondering if they still don't plan to stream it/ sell it on DVD which makes me wonder if they won't attempt to hack Sony again.  Or does Rogan just say "fuck it" and put it online?

I had zero interest in this movie before today. Now I really wish I could see it because fuck you, North Korea.

At the risk of sound un-patriotic, I don't hate North Korea enough to spend $10 - $15 (plus $10 or so for food and drink cause I am a fatty)  for what looks to be a shitty movie.  I mean if these hackers told us that we will have another 9/11 if they have another season of Chrisley Knows Best that isn't going to make me buy a season 1 DVD and scream USA USA.       :unsure:

Someone brought up the point that even if they put this on Amazon or Netflix or straight to cable, those dumb fucks are going to make the same threats that they did for the movie.  So is this film really never going to see the light of day?

Someone brought up the point that even if they put this on Amazon or Netflix or straight to cable, those dumb fucks are going to make the same threats that they did for the movie.  So is this film really never going to see the light of day?

Of course it will. If they can get Jennifer Lawrence's nudes off her cellphone they can get a movie from the least secure movie studio on the planet.

Well he is pretty much going to be the reason for World War III and why we, the few survivors, will be wandering around the empty, dilapidated hellhole that is planet earth eating cockroaches and trying to find scraps of food.

The hatred is justified.

(I did like the Bound parody though.)

This really is a sad day for creative freedom. Okay yes the film had a dumb plot and all of this could have been solved if it were a ficticious country with a ficticious leader (I mean the guy in this movie who plays Baby Kim looks way too good and thin to be him). But a few years ago when they made that Death of a President mockumentary you didn't see us declaring war on England.

On a serious note, North Korea doesn't posses the technology to pull this off. But China does and it's theorized that if North Korea is behind this, it's because China let them "borrow" their super computers to do it. It's a "well you can take a look at them and we'll just be over here not paying attention at what you're doing with them" deal. Personally I was all ready to go see the movie. I was on the fence but figured I might just because it looked so dumb. I honestly wondered how this movie even got green lit to begin with. But we should never bow down to terror of any kind. This sets a horrible precident for the future.