DVDVR Message Board

2014 NFL: WEEK SIXTEEN

paragon11

Eddie Lacy is limited in practice because he is apparently near blind because he's worn the same contacts for the last 30+ days. 

The team wants him to wear goggles so his eyes can recover, but he refuses to wear goggles because he doesn't want to look 'like Eric Dickerson.'

Eddie Lacy is stupid.   

I just...I don't even know what to say about that. I guess its proof that you shouldn't subject your brain to the constant collisions of football.

And Eric Dickerson was dope as fuck, except for that weird baby pacifier mouth guard. Hated when players wore those ugly ass things.

Eddie Lacy is limited in practice because he is apparently near blind because he's worn the same contacts for the last 30+ days. 

The team wants him to wear goggles so his eyes can recover, but he refuses to wear goggles because he doesn't want to look 'like Eric Dickerson.'

Eddie Lacy is stupid.   

I just...I don't even know what to say about that. I guess its proof that you shouldn't subject your brain to the constant collisions of football.

And Eric Dickerson was dope as fuck, except for that weird baby pacifier mouth guard. Hated when players wore those ugly ass things.

Football and basketball need more goggles. 

kareem-520.jpg

Eric-Dickerson-Prescription-Football-Gog

• Like 5

Alfred Morris rushing for 1000 yards again shows how meaningless that stat has become

More like shows how good a season Morris has had with 3 different QBs starting games, getting blown out in games, not getting fed the ball when he was killing defenses and his coach vulturing TDs from him.

Eddie Lacy is stupid.   

Not that suprising with some of the football players I have known around Tally.

Alfred Morris rushing for 1000 yards again shows how meaningless that stat has become

More like shows how good a season Morris has had with 3 different QBs starting games, getting blown out in games, not getting fed the ball when he was killing defenses and his coach vulturing TDs from him.

As someone who has watched every single Skins game and has had Morris as an anchor around his fantasy team - your definition of "good season" is very low

1,000 yards has been overrated at least since the expansion to a 16 game schedule.  62.5 yards a game is not "great."  Hell, it's not even good.

When you had the 14 game season, it was a more meaningful stat beyond just being a nice round number, and back in the old 12 games a year days, it was a sign of greatness.

You need 1,333 to have the same production today as a 12 a game 1,000 yard guy.

As someone who has watched every single Skins game and has had Morris as an anchor around his fantasy team - your definition of "good season" is very low

I had him in the DVDVR money league so I know about him in fantasy football and all the TDs he got vultured from him this season (Darren Young). My point is he had a good season for the hot fucking mess the rest of the redskins were around him and easily his numbers could have been much worse.

I had him in the DVDVR money league so I know about him in fantasy football and all the TDs he got vultured from him this season (Darren Young). My point is he had a good season for the hot fucking mess the rest of the redskins were around him and easily his numbers could have been much worse.

Again, though, Helu ran better than Alf did before Helu got injured.  True, some of that may be on when and how Helu was used versus Alf, but generally it looked like Helu was the better RB than Alf was this year.

Gruden has to be on the ultimate rollercoaster of emotion. If they pull this out, you know the insane Wash fans are gonna put RG3-13 on a pedestal which makes his master plan to replace him all the more tricky to implement. If they don't, he loses another game and possibly his job. If they win, maybe it helps save his job. But if they lose they end up with a better draft pick this spring.

I'd hate to be an NFL head coach.