DVDVR Message Board

2014 NFL: WEEK SIXTEEN

paragon11

I think that Arizona team was 9-7 but they were very dangerous with Warner throwing to Fitzgerald, Boldin and Breaston. I think they eliminated Carolina that year on the infamous Jake Delhomme 6 int game.

I read that and threw up violently.  Only game that's ever given me sports tourettes.

Well, I'll say this about my favorite football team. . .they're always willing and able to give me things on the football field I've never seen before.

Oh, and PLEASE make the Sunday night game next week Falcons/Panthers. It's the only win-or-go-home game on the schedule. Doesn't get any more important than that!

11 wins and counting.

I know winning one score games is more luck than skill, but I've watched the Lions lose these kinds of games for the decades, so I am just going to soak this in for 7 days before the trip to hell next Sunday.

• Like 1

Dallas leads Indy 28-0, early third quarter. Both DeMarco Murray and Andrew Luck still on the field for reasons I'm not entirely sure of.

I mean, I know Dallas is going to run Murray into the ground because they're not bringing him back next year anyway. . .but Luck being out there when Indy clearly has no interest in winning baffles me.

EDIT: Well, never mind, there's Matt Hasselbeck now.

Now that was a fight between the Giants and Rams. Lots of punching and kicking in the sidelines for this one. Beckham might want to work on his leg kicks though

Antonio Inoki on the phone, ready to discuss leg kicks while on your back...