DVDVR Message Board

WRESTLER OF THE DAY: KOKO B. WARE

RIPPA

Contentious Statement:  Koko B Ware has the best brainbuster of all times.

Discuss / Curse Me Out.

Oooooo.  Controversy.  So it's essentially Koko v. Dick Murdoch v. Jimmy Garvin.

Do we count Liger's fisherman buster?

I think Koko's always looked more hurty.  But don't make me take someone over Dick Murdoch.

We don't count Ligers Fishmanbusta but we DO count Eddy Gurrero..

Now the choice becomes all personal and angsty!  I still say Koko's is Number One And The Best.

I like Eddy's brainbuster but Eddy's was only as good as the guy taking the move.  Koko could murder anyone with that move, even lardass guys trying to use their weight to sandbag his finisher.

I always hated Koko's stock entrance music.  I know that WWE did not want to pay the license fees to The Time for use of The Bird, but I also think they figured out that Koko's entrance or celebration went on too long the fans would hear, "The Wright Brothers can't fuck with that," over the stadium speakers.

I was just about to post the Patriot squash that Lazlo posted. That's my absolute favorite squash match ever. Koko murders that guy. He would have been an awesome New Japan junior. 

I second that emotion.  That was absolutely brutal.

We don't count Ligers Fishmanbusta but we DO count Eddy Gurrero..

Now the choice becomes all personal and angsty!  I still say Koko's is Number One And The Best.

I like Eddy's brainbuster but Eddy's was only as good as the guy taking the move.  Koko could murder anyone with that move, even lardass guys trying to use their weight to sandbag his finisher.

Totally blanked on Eddy.  I suck.

God, I really do think Koko's brainbuster was the best of the lot.  But I really do not like picking anyone over Eddy and Murdoch.