DVDVR Message Board

The "Bill Cosby is a monster" thread.

Reed

I just want to take a moment to be glad that Mr. Rogers seemed like a legit good guy...who enjoyed playing God by building (or imagining) an entire kingdom of humanoid puppets to torture and bend to his will and forcing his clearly terrified local mail carrier to engage in his bizarre fantasies.

Yeah.  He was aces.

You... you.... YOU MONSTER!

I'm just glad I didn't go with Mr. Wizard.

You know they called him that because of the white sheet and hood he kept in his closet right :)

Don't worry, Bro.  He was misinformed.   Mr. Wizard only ever associated with those guys for safety, after he was sent to prison for selling homemade yellow cake uranium to Nigeria. 

He did okay on the inside.  He was a smart guy.  He could make a shiv out of two pieces of string and a sweet-N Low packet using the power of crystals.

• Like 2

Don't worry, Bro.  He was misinformed.   Mr. Wizard only ever associated with those guys for safety, after he was sent to prison for selling homemade yellow cake uranium to Nigeria. 

He did okay on the inside.  He was a smart guy.  He could make a shiv out of two pieces of string and a sweet-N Low packet using the power of crystals.

I knew I was missing some key information. . . .

If anyone can figure out how to reach out form beyond the grave using microwaves or something to do something horrible to idiots who make gross jokes about him on message boards...it's probably Mr. Wizard.

So I would like to personally reprimand Raziel for this whole incident and distance myself from all of the terrible things he forced others to say about Mr. Don Herbert, saint.

• Like 4

As much as I loved his stand-up, I'm kind of glad Patrice O'Neal isn't around to comment on this, b/c he said some pretty misogynistic things in his "straight" interviews on Opie & Anthony and always referred to women as "bitches" so I'm pretty sure he'd say something really stupid and get himself in trouble.

There was so much stuff on O&A (especially from when they came back to about the time of the Sirius/XM merger) that I wouldn't even worry about it.

I'll put it like this....if the thing with the lady from NOW on Fox News didn't end his career, then it would've taken some insane shit to do it. That was during the height of people having witch hunts against satellite radio and a bunch of people getting fired. The only thing that resulted from that was John Gibson having to apologize, even though according to Patrice, Gibson knew she was way out of her depth beforehand.

To me, his brutality didn't stand out when you compare him to DiPaolo, Norton, Vos, Bobby Kelly, and Burr. All those Tough Crowd alumni/Boston scene guys are brutal but within the confines of their act and radio. The only guy out of that group who can really be "in trouble" now is Burr. What can you do to the rest of them? Tell Bobby Kelly he can't appear as a fat tub of lard on Louie? Norton and DiPaolo can't appear on Amy Schumer's show anymore?

Patrice probably would be doing the same as Burr is now with his regular appearances on Conan to promote his standup. All he is doing is playing up his out of touch, forty plus year old guy attitude as a reason he can say outlandish shit. The awkward silence he gets talking about domestic abuse in the NFL and Caitlyn Jenner is fucking amazing. This guy is still perhaps the hottest standup in the country.

I just want to take a moment to be glad that Mr. Rogers seemed like a legit good guy...who enjoyed playing God by building (or imagining) an entire kingdom of humanoid puppets to torture and bend to his will and forcing his clearly terrified local mail carrier to engage in his bizarre fantasies.

Yeah.  He was aces.

You... you.... YOU MONSTER!

I'm just glad I didn't go with Mr. Wizard.

Mr. Wizard is a dick.

• Like 2

As much as I loved his stand-up, I'm kind of glad Patrice O'Neal isn't around to comment on this, b/c he said some pretty misogynistic things in his "straight" interviews on Opie & Anthony and always referred to women as "bitches" so I'm pretty sure he'd say something really stupid and get himself in trouble.

There was so much stuff on O&A (especially from when they came back to about the time of the Sirius/XM merger) that I wouldn't even worry about it.

I'll put it like this....if the thing with the lady from NOW on Fox News didn't end his career, then it would've taken some insane shit to do it. That was during the height of people having witch hunts against satellite radio and a bunch of people getting fired. The only thing that resulted from that was John Gibson having to apologize, even though according to Patrice, Gibson knew she was way out of her depth beforehand.

To me, his brutality didn't stand out when you compare him to DiPaolo, Norton, Vos, Bobby Kelly, and Burr. All those Tough Crowd alumni/Boston scene guys are brutal but within the confines of their act and radio. The only guy out of that group who can really be "in trouble" now is Burr. What can you do to the rest of them? Tell Bobby Kelly he can't appear as a fat tub of lard on Louie? Norton and DiPaolo can't appear on Amy Schumer's show anymore?

Patrice probably would be doing the same as Burr is now with his regular appearances on Conan to promote his standup. All he is doing is playing up his out of touch, forty plus year old guy attitude as a reason he can say outlandish shit. The awkward silence he gets talking about domestic abuse in the NFL and Caitlyn Jenner is fucking amazing. This guy is still perhaps the hottest standup in the country.

And I mean Patrice O'Neal did not really care. Its hard to get to somebody who doesn't give a shit if you are mad. 

I think recent revelations about Jared have taken the heat off Cosby.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

You'd think he'd be able to get some young up and comers you want to make a name for themselves. Why would they give a shit about his actual innocence or guilt? This case is a gold mine for the properly minded sycophant. . .  

You'd think he'd be able to get some young up and comers you want to make a name for themselves. Why would they give a shit about his actual innocence or guilt? This case is a gold mine for the properly minded sycophant. . .  

KRcsA5X.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Email may derail case against Bill Cosby

A former district attorney in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, claims he agreed more than a decade ago that his office wouldn't use a civil deposition given by Bill Cosby in any criminal matters, an email obtained by CNN shows -- a revelation that could call into question the viability of the criminal case against the comedian.

The 2015 email -- sent by former District Attorney Bruce Castor to successor Risa Vetri Ferman -- details an apparent verbal agreement the prosecutor had a decade earlier with Cosby's attorneys for Cosby to testify in a civil sexual assault case brought against him in 2005. In the email, Castor writes that his intent in making the deal was to create an atmosphere in which Cosby accuser Andrea Constand would have the best chance of prevailing in her civil suit against the 78-year-old comedian by removing the prospect of Cosby invoking his 5th Amendment right.

• 4 weeks later...

Email may derail case against Bill Cosby

A former district attorney in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, claims he agreed more than a decade ago that his office wouldn't use a civil deposition given by Bill Cosby in any criminal matters, an email obtained by CNN shows -- a revelation that could call into question the viability of the criminal case against the comedian.

The 2015 email -- sent by former District Attorney Bruce Castor to successor Risa Vetri Ferman -- details an apparent verbal agreement the prosecutor had a decade earlier with Cosby's attorneys for Cosby to testify in a civil sexual assault case brought against him in 2005. In the email, Castor writes that his intent in making the deal was to create an atmosphere in which Cosby accuser Andrea Constand would have the best chance of prevailing in her civil suit against the 78-year-old comedian by removing the prospect of Cosby invoking his 5th Amendment right.

I can't imagine him not getting immunity for it. Of course I never really got depositions. I mean if you have the lack of morals to sexually assault someone, why would you not just lie?

This is pretty creative.  Story also says "The exact nature of the suit is unclear, because it is still partly under seal."

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/18/arts/bill-cosby-sued-accusers-lawyers-on-eve-of-his-criminal-hearing.html?smid=tw-nytimesarts&smtyp=cur&_r=0

Bill Cosby Sued Accuser’s Lawyers on Eve of His Criminal Hearing

On the eve of a critical hearing in his criminal case earlier this month, Bill Cosby sued the two lawyers for the woman who accused him of drugging and sexually assaulting her, according to court records.

The timing of the legal action meant that what was already a dramatic scene two weeks ago inside a courthouse in Norristown, Pa., had extra meaning for the two lawyers, Dolores M. Troiani and Bebe H. Kivitz, who have tenaciously challenged Mr. Cosby in representing their client, Andrea Constand, over the past 11 years. Both testified in a pretrial hearing knowing that they were the subject of a separate civil action. Only on Tuesday did Judge Eduardo C. Robreno of United States District Court in Pennsylvania lift the seal on parts of the civil case.

• 2 years later...
Just now, Curt McGirt said:

Finally the man utters an expletive in public. 

Also: goddamn this is an old thread

That dude is about as fake as anyone in the history of the planet.  Of course he immediately starts cursing when things don't go his way.  His precious respectability is gone, he doesn't have to be fake any more.  Fuck that dude, put him under the jail. 

• Like 6