DVDVR Message Board
Reed

The "Bill Cosby is a monster" thread.

Anybody wanna take bets about how long it takes for him to croak after he enters the penal system? I'm not a gambler myself, but this could be fun. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

Anybody wanna take bets about how long it takes for him to croak after he enters the penal system? I'm not a gambler myself, but this could be fun. 

No, but don't let him make the toilet wine. 

• Like 2

I'm honestly very sad. I want him to have the maximum punishment but heck, I loved the Cosby Show and wanted to be a father like him. Then all this comes out and now officially guilty. It'll be hard to separate Dr. Huxtable from Cosby.

Nah, always knew there was something creepy about a guy who wore sweaters like that.

On one hand, great for this to finally be over. Cosby can die in jail for all I care and I hope this gives his victims some kind of catharsis.

On the other hand, call me back when all the white celebrity sexual abusers are getting thrown in jail with him.

On 4/27/2018 at 4:06 PM, OSJ said:

Nah, always knew there was something creepy about a guy who wore sweaters like that.

Or had his gynecology office in his basement.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 4/26/2018 at 8:58 PM, Curt McGirt said:

I don't think he'll serve a day.  He'll get sentenced to house arrest or something - or get a walk entirely - because of his age and supposed medical conditions.

• Sad 1

The title of this thread seems a little glib, eh?

Or I can just close it.  This has run its course.   

Bill Cosby is a horrific piece of shit.  He will probably die in jail.   

Good.  Now onto Weinstein. 

• Like 9