DVDVR Message Board

Tribute to the Troops Spoilers

victor

This airs on NBC on the 22nd I think.

* The Usos defeated Stardust and Goldust.

* There was a segment with John Cena and Hulk Hogan honoring the troops. They also had words in the ring with Damien Sandow and The Miz.

* Naomi won a Santa’s Little Helpers Match for her team. It was Naomi, Emma and Natalya vs. The Bella Twins and Paige.

* Jack Swagger came out for a segment for the Troops. Rusev and Lana may have interrupted, we’re waiting on confirmation.

* Dean Ambrose defeated Bray Wyatt in a No DQ Bootcamp Match. They brawled and Ambrose destroyed Wyatt with weapons.

* Ryback, Erick Rowan, Dolph Ziggler and John Cena vs. Big Show, Luke Harper, Kane and Seth Rollins is the main event. The babyfaces get the win and the match ends with Hogan, Ryback, Rowan, Ziggler and Cena standing tall in the ring with an American flag.

* Florida Georgia Line wraps up the TTTT with a big performance on the stage.

The babyfaces get the win and the match ends with Hogan, Ryback, Rowan, Ziggler and Cena standing tall in the ring with an American flag.

Who would've ever pictured Eric Rowan getting an end of show celebration with Hogan and Cena?

• Like 1

Maybe I'm a bit of a softy this time of year, but I liked the show.  It's pretty cool that they still want to do this, even though there's no big war going on.  It's a pretty nice tribute.

It is weird seeing essentially a regular WWE show for this special, can't get used to that compared to past years.  But it's still fun.  Really liked the Bryan segment, really cool they involved a few troops in it (and they were real too, not some indy guys)  Nice touch throwing Rusev to get that patriotic heat.  The matches might not have been much, but it seemed to work for the troops so who am I to judge?  As for actual matches, the tag matches and the boot camp matches were good.  I was amused by Paige being wacky.

And I could go for a gif of Cena clapping at Mizdow throwing himself out.  His face just made it.

• Like 1

I can't believe Rosa eliminated Emma in the divas battle royal. The Boot Camp match made me what to see if the Pat Patterson vs. Sgt. Slaughter Boot Camp match from MSG is on the network somewhere.

He actually had a Boot Camp Match with Sheiky. What you're referring to is the Alley Fight with Patterson. Neither of which are on the Network right now.

I can't believe Rosa eliminated Emma in the divas battle royal. The Boot Camp match made me what to see if the Pat Patterson vs. Sgt. Slaughter Boot Camp match from MSG is on the network somewhere.

He actually had a Boot Camp Match with Sheiky. What you're referring to is the Alley Fight with Patterson. Neither of which are on the Network right now.

My bad I just remember the finish with Patterson hitting Slaughter with the steel toe boot over and over again needs to be on the network ASAP.