DVDVR Message Board

I recommend the....

DEAN

Yeah I gotta fix the text in the thread to a couple of my skins.  The skins editor doesn't help for some reason.

I have fallen in love with the DVDVR Home Jersey again after starting over and making more like a Tears For Fears record cover.

• Like 1

I fought with posting text to MRG all day.  The visual editor hates me and loves me.  I'm gonna pester Invision about it tomorrow.

I feel bad for you if you were stuck using the sterile operation room white them on the last board. Because the two black themes were aces.

This x 1,000. I was missing the black theme from the last board but started using home jersey last night and am comfortable with it.

I started making a skin ringer for the black one from the old board, but then I got all hypnotized by the shades purple and metallic blue.  So yeah,  Black Board Ringer isn't really close.  It does have its charms though. 

Black Board Ringer is the Shannon Tweed movie of DVDVR skins. 

Home Jersey during the day. Discussing trending topics and Husky Harris chants.

Then the sun goes down and Black Board Ringer comes out. Discussing Sunny photo ops and AJ wearing a sheep mask.

• Like 1

You should definitely light some candles and turn on some slow jams when its the time of night to ease into the Black Board Ringer...