DVDVR Message Board

I recommend the....

DEAN

Oooh, me likey.

I was sticking with Home Jersey because it seemed to be the best combination of functional and out there, but if this one lets me actually read topic titles and stuff, it's definitely the winner thus far.

BTW - I installed a Skin called Dustblue which we had on the old board (or a really similar version). So for the folks looking for a skin in the dark/non-eyeball melting variety, you might want to try that one

• Like 1

Might have to just refresh your page (or go back to the forum home).

It's the skin I'm using now so it's at least there for some folks.

Let me check the settings just to be sure

EDIT - There we go. It looked like the default was that only admins could see it. Should be good to go now.

Can't trust Dust Blue (Import). Sounds foreign and douchey. Like an e-cigarette add.

Black Board Ringer is made in america and 82% all-natural, honey. She'll show you a good time.

Dust Blue is great. Just have to fix those buttons that you hit in order to go to the first new post in a previously viewed thread. The white background on each individual button is an eyesore. The rest seems to be spectacular.

• Like 1

The only thing wrong with Black Board Ringer is when you're in specific folders the background of read threads is an olive-y drab-ish color, which I like, but when you go in to View New Content, the background of read threads is lavender, which... maybe I don't hate. I'm not sure.

After looking at them obsessively, I think I like both ways, so, uh... nevermind?