DVDVR Message Board

2014 NFL: WEEK FOURTEEN

Dewar

That sound you heard was Gonzo ripping all his clothes off

BORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRN FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AS FREE AS THE WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWS!!

And, as an added bonus, the New Orleans Saints got throttled by a team the Vikings beat by 18 points last week. Drew Brees should take two weeks off and quit.

• Like 1

God Jeff Fisher is amazing

He sent Janoris Jenkins, Michael Brockers, Zac Stacy, Stedman Bailey, Greg Robinson, and Alec Ogletree out for pregame coin toss.

For those that don't know - those are all players the Rams got via the draft picks they got from the Skins via the RG3 trade

That's some quality trolling right there.
  • Like 1

God Jeff Fisher is amazing

He sent Janoris Jenkins, Michael Brockers, Zac Stacy, Stedman Bailey, Greg Robinson, and Alec Ogletree out for pregame coin toss.

For those that don't know - those are all players the Rams got via the draft picks they got from the Skins via the RG3 trade

fisher-thumbs-up.gif

• Like 1

Seattle cheating on every damn play on offense AND defense and the refs are just looking around at their shoes.

They always do even those MOTHERFUCKING REPLACEMENT REFS! I'll be back shortly I have to go hit something FUCKING REPLACEMENT REFS!

• Like 1

The less said about this game the better. I'm looking forward to this potential Harbaugh trade. He's a guy that will never last more than a few years anywhere he goes. Good coach but he's shown his flaws and Roman is terrible. Kaepernick has completely fallen apart also.

As for why the team is so awful.. well, Roman and Kaepernick are obviously part of the problem and the defense never had a chance without Willis, Bowman and Smith. The secondary is paper thin also.

I know he's a colossal dick but do the Niners really hate Harbaugh that much that they'll tank the season or is there some other reason they're underachieving so spectacularly this year?

Well they're clearly intimidated by Seattle in addition to being inferior to them and that's kinda a big deal when you share a division with them.

At least the Bills snapped Manning's TD streak, so it wasn't a completely useless game. Final score makes it look closer than it was though, Denver just coasted in the fourth.  Also they clinched my FFL win by shutting down Manning, so yay.

Congrats as I said beating a team 3 times in one year is very hard.