DVDVR Message Board

DEC ANIMATED GIF THREAD

RIPPA

In all seriousness, how cool would it be if someone like Cesaro used the Gotch Lift today?  I imagine he could pull it off.

I was thinking the same thing after I saw it. Backlund was a beast. This clip makes me want to check out some Backlund tomorrow.

tEYkWcD.gif

Is this wrestling related? Not being dick, just want to know if either of those two of people I should know.

I really don't know the context but I would like to, some sort of choreographed taekwondo? It would make a great submission move for someone actually, Sami Zayn perhaps

I find it impossible to dislike heel Jeff Jarrett's antics.

Watch more of his LOLJARRETTWINS-era TNA work. That'll do the trick.

We never did get a payoff to that Jarrett vs. Mike Tenay feud that was teased for about half of TNA's existence.

tumblr_ng44x5Ql2s1sbqspto1_400.gif

OK, I'll bite.  What was Tenryu supposed to be doing?

I'm going with "fat guy/PN News style flying headbut to a downed opponent".  Why would he attempt that on a standing opponent?   Who knows?

From my review of this match from the DVDVR #100 - Tenryu decides he's old and the only years he's cutting off are the wearing an adult diaper years so he dives FACE FIRST into Hashimoto leg lariat.

• Like 2

tumblr_ng44x5Ql2s1sbqspto1_400.gif

OK, I'll bite.  What was Tenryu supposed to be doing?

I'm going with "fat guy/PN News style flying headbut to a downed opponent".  Why would he attempt that on a standing opponent?   Who knows?

From my review of this match from the DVDVR #100 - Tenryu decides he's old and the only years he's cutting off are the wearing an adult diaper years so he dives FACE FIRST into Hashimoto leg lariat.

People add all kinds of non-sensical subtexts to matches, so why not a tornado DDT to make up for the DDT Hashimoto gives him earlier in the match? And tentative old men get what tentative old men deserve.

• Like 1

In all seriousness, how cool would it be if someone like Cesaro used the Gotch Lift today?  I imagine he could pull it off.

I was thinking the same thing after I saw it. Backlund was a beast. This clip makes me want to check out some Backlund tomorrow.

tEYkWcD.gif

Is this wrestling related? Not being dick, just want to know if either of those two of people I should know.

I really don't know the context but I would like to, some sort of choreographed taekwondo? It would make a great submission move for someone actually, Sami Zayn perhaps

It looks like they're locking in a crossarm breaker when they land.  It's almost like the Mistica except that that's in the fujiwara armbar I think.