DVDVR Message Board

DEC ANIMATED GIF THREAD

RIPPA

D-Von always sold a chairshot like a champ:

d-von-sells-chairshot-o.gif

Overacting like he's in a Bugs Bunny cartoon is "selling like a champ?"  I'm surprised tiny birds didn't appear and circle his head.

Let Balls waffle you with a chair and see how your limbs react.  :lol:

I never reacted to most chair shots when I was younger. Like, other than the Taker/Diesel match and when Trish got knocked out and the typical heel turn shit, I can't remember being excited for chair shots.

Now, I wonder how can anyone feel comfortable watching shit like that.

How does that hurt the dude in red shorts...? Oh I guess it's like a super lung blower...I'll just ignore that the other dude is the one who took the back bump off the top rope.

Still not as confusing as the time someone did a lungblower through a table. That's right, guy did a lungblower, and in the process went backwards through a table. On purpose.

• Like 2

In all seriousness, how cool would it be if someone like Cesaro used the Gotch Lift today?  I imagine he could pull it off.

I was thinking the same thing after I saw it. Backlund was a beast. This clip makes me want to check out some Backlund tomorrow.

tEYkWcD.gif

Is this wrestling related? Not being dick, just want to know if either of those two of people I should know.