DVDVR Message Board

DEC ANIMATED GIF THREAD

RIPPA

They need to wear brighter colors for some contrast.  Puma stands out fine but so many other guys are wearing dark colors that it just looks muddy.  Cholo getting slammed off the top rope looks like that time your local zany weather guy wore a green suit for Halloween.  All I see is arms and a head.

That arena is so dark and dingy Buffalo Bill put down his lotion, poked his head out of his torture dungeon and said "god damn that place is dark and dingy."

• Like 1

I don't know....maybe so I could see what the fuck is going on?  All I see are faint objects flying through the air.  I have no idea who is ricking their lives spinning 40 times in the air because everyone just looks like a shadow.  

I'm with this guy. It looks like every light in the building can be counted in those gifs.

I don't know....maybe so I could see what the fuck is going on?  All I see are faint objects flying through the air.  I have no idea who is ricking their lives spinning 40 times in the air because everyone just looks like a shadow.  

I've thought the gifs look kinda dark, but haven't had any issues watching the actual show.  It's not WWE-level bright, but it's not hard to watch either.

Yeah - God Bless all of you and your youthful eyes if the majority of those gifs don't look on the darkish side to you.

But yeah - it could also be the fault of the person making the gifs