DVDVR Message Board

DECEMBER PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

There is nothing wrong with being whipped when your girflfriend is one of the following WWE Divas: Eva Marie, Nikkie Bella, or Layla. Being semi-whipped with Bayley and Nattie is okay as well. Anything else for anyone else is far too much and its time to MAN UP~! BRISCOES STYLE!

Being whipped by Paige is also an acceptable answer. With Paige, there is also the very real possibility that she will whip you...and I'd enjoy every painful second of it.

• Like 1

There is nothing wrong with being whipped when your girflfriend is one of the following WWE Divas: Eva Marie, Nikkie Bella, or Layla. Being semi-whipped with Bayley and Nattie is okay as well. Anything else for anyone else is far too much and its time to MAN UP~! BRISCOES STYLE!

Being whipped by Paige is also an acceptable answer. With Paige, there is also the very real possibility that she will whip you...and I'd enjoy every painful second of it.

paige-title.jpg

• Like 1

Remember Betsy Ruth/Rosie Lottalove? She is back.

I saw her on some website talking about how she had gotten lapband surgery. I had googled her name because... reasons.. and stumbled across some video diary she did. I actually thought she was really really attractive for a big ol' woman.© Is she with TNA again?