DVDVR Message Board

DECEMBER WRESTLING DISCUSSION THREAD

RIPPA

Hasn't Cesaro BEEN a heel since Mania?

Pretty much, he had the post-WM RAW it moment and the IWC latched onto him like he was the savior of the WWE.

It is hard to get him over as a heel when people are clamoring for him to be a ME face. 

He needs to focus on being a snarky heel with Kidd, that would help get him over as a huge heel. 

Being a mid-card heel is really not a good position for most guys in the WWE.  You're going to put over a ton of people and won't get protected much.  How many mid-card heels have been protected in the last couple years?  Bray has been pushed to the side a few times and Rollins is basically a giant loser who can't win a match, even with a ton of help.  Hell, he couldn't beat a fucked up Ziggler at Survivor Series with two partners.  Rusev has done well but who knows how long that will last. 

Something like "I am looking forward to the rest of my life, but my neck won't let me be in this ring anymore" Maybe he has come to terms with it? or maybe he's just happy writing his book, who knows? but tweets like this hardly ever turn into good news

Daniel Bryan just posted this on twitter:

Everyone comes to a crossroads in their life and I’ve come to mine. I look forward to telling you all about it tonight on #Raw.

Oh Oh

First half of the tweet sounds bad, but the second half sounds like he read an exciting book and can't wait to tell us about it. 

I'm confused. 

He hasn't tried before.

The Democrats though should secretly fund a Kane primary campaign. If he beats Alexander, there's no way that he wins in the general election in a presidential year where more people vote. I'd also love to see the media's reaction to a Kane primary win. 

That's right, my bad. He's talked about this for quite some time, though - always denies it when it hits the news, however. Some Tea Party people tried to get him to run this year, but he declined. He's ALWAYS talked about it, but I think his views are too extreme, even for the Bible Belt.