DVDVR Message Board

Art of Wrestling with Colt Cabana v2.0

Rev Ray

Absolutely.  On days when the board's down I would go to other boards and it's not a pretty sight.

I can't wait to hear that Vampiro interview.  Without knowing anything about it I just know it's going to be tons of fun.

I love this message board cuz we dissect shit like this. Like ok how many beers did Truth really drink? While other boards are stuck on "Jon Cena iz holding everyone down"

How many beers could Cena drink and still be able to hold down the indy darlings with his backstage stroke~! ?

I love this message board cuz we dissect shit like this. Like ok how many beers did Truth really drink? While other boards are stuck on "Jon Cena iz holding everyone down"

How many beers could Cena drink and still be able to hold down the indy darlings with his backstage stroke~! ?

Cena doesn't strike me as a beer guy. More like femonade, like Mike's Hard Lemonade or Smirnoff Ice.

Colt on Skeptic Tank was really good. Shaffir isn't a wrestling fan but he watched as a kid and seems to respect the art form. It's a good convo between two guys making a living doing what they love.

• 3 weeks later...

I like this podcast a lot but I was wondering, in your opinion, which episdoe(s) should someone skip? I practically fell asleep during the Kendrick one, he seemed stoned, probably was, and really boring to me so I shut it off after about 10 minutes. Any that you wouldn't reccommend?

The Sunny one is pretty terrible unless you like listening to someone be completely delusional for an hour.

Jim Ross.

The Ep. 259 Live show is completely ruined by some annoying child in the background fake laughing through the entire episode.

And I don't remember the number, but there's a live show where the main event guest is Cliff Compton who completely phones it in and acts like he'd rather be anywhere else.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

The Sunny one is pretty terrible unless you like listening to someone be completely delusional for an hour.

Jim Ross.

The Ep. 259 Live show is completely ruined by some annoying child in the background fake laughing through the entire episode.

And I don't remember the number, but there's a live show where the main event guest is Cliff Compton who completely phones it in and acts like he'd rather be anywhere else.

The Sunny one is a special kind of delusional that I can relate too because of a girl I dated was just like her (without the Wrestling related success...) 

Best at everything but always let go for one reason or another and another issues pops up..

The feels.

• 3 weeks later...