DVDVR Message Board

WRESTLER OF THE DAY: STALKER ICHIKAWA

RIPPA

Don't forget his MMA fight from Deep 33 Impact with someone dramatically larger than him. He lost, obviously, I do believe he has an amateur background at least.
1197599844.jpg

For the record, he has faced the following people in chronological order as mystery X opponents since 2000: Aja Kong, Jinsei Shinzaki, Masashi Aoyagi, Arashi, Otsuka, Tachiko(sumo guy), Great Kabuki, Matsunaga, Kanemura, Takayama, Ricky Fuji, Great Sasuke, Akitoshi Saito, Kawada, Yoshie, Minoru Suzuki, Akiyama, Nagata, Shinobu Kandori, Necro Butcher, Shiro Koshinaka, Akebono, Kensuke Sasaki, Ultraman Robin, Abdullah, Choshu, Onita, Fujiwara, Fujinami.

• Like 2

I have nothing of substance to add, other than I freakin' love Stalker Ichikawa.  That match with Kong is a comedic masterpiece; I especially loved the part where he just straight-up sexual harasses her by honking her boobs, and she responds with the most one-sided asskicking this side of Kawada vs Colin Delaney.  

Also, I can't remember which guy it involved, I think it might've been Fujinami; but there was a hilarious setup to one of his celebrity squash matches where Stalker disguised himself and got in line with the fans at an autograph signing.  When the wrestler signed Stalker's paper, it turned out to be a contract for a match.