DVDVR Message Board

WRESTLER OF THE DAY: C.W. ANDERSON

RIPPA

My favorite match of his is from ECW Massacre on 34th Street where he spinebustered Dreamer threw a tablein the corner of the ring with the legs facing out. I enjoyed his work in ECW with Swinger and Simon if ECW would have lasted longer he would have been a champion either TV or World.

• Like 1

Out of a lot of people who got a raw deal working in ECW, I might feel worst for CW. He lost his truck, then his wife, then his house, then almost died from taking bad supplements that fried his liver. All because he was afraid to burn a bridge and find work elsewhere, because you never know, and he was too low on the totem pole to be worth more anyway. I hope he's doing well on the indies cause that dude is a survivor for sure.

I think he would've ended up being a much bigger deal eventually if only ECW and/or WCW had stuck around longer. He was really looking like a potential star during ECW's last few months, and would've probably earned a run with the title at some point. Then once he made a bigger name for himself, he probably could've jumped to WCW and made a decent living in the midcard.