DVDVR Message Board

Survivor Series XXVIII

Dolfan in NYC

I'd like to see an angle where they let Zayn and Neville each pick a team.

Zayn, Itami, Balor, Breeze vs Neville, Lucha Dragons, Kidd

Na that might steal the show, and make the people watching for free stick around to see NXT can't have that.

They're going to give that elimination tag match an insane amount of time. There's a bunch of guys in that match that are really talented workers (to say the least). There's also guys like Harper and Rowan getting renewed pushes. A Rusev/Ryback or Rusev/Cena showdown is going to blow the roof off the place. Harper and Rowan's first showdown (unless they take Rowan out) will, too.

That match is sleeping on everyone, and it has a chance to be really, really, really great.

Bray/Ambrose is also going to get sooooooo much time and I'm going to bet it will be awesome, too.

I know I'm the contrary guy but whatever. I can't take you seriously if you're crapping on a card that hasn't even happened yet.

To each his or her own.  Survivor Series in St. Louis in 1998 was a no-brainer for me.  This year, I don't think I ever seriously considered going to the show.  I'm sure it'll be fine to the people that enjoy the WWE product, but I'm just not interested.  Let someone have that seat that'll have a good time.

I'm actually into this card cause I really think, like others said, that you're gonna get some long good matches. Hope Kane or show get eliminated early.

I'd put money on Kane getting the Mike Knox treatment. I see Big Show and Mark Henry fighting to a double countout.

Man, if they really are ending the Authority, then I wish the last guy on Team Cena would be Daniel Bryan.

How great would it be if he got the Yes Lock on the last guy from Team Authority to end the whole damn angle that started when Triple H screwed him out of the belt?

Which is the more likely scenario? Daniel Bryan's return, or the possibility of the WWE actually being able to work us all, by everyone behind the scenes keeping their damn mouths shut to the sheets on DB's return.

By the way, let me add that I am in complete support of your suggestion.

Man, if they really are ending the Authority, then I wish the last guy on Team Cena would be Daniel Bryan.

How great would it be if he got the Yes Lock on the last guy from Team Authority to end the whole damn angle that started when Triple H screwed him out of the belt?

Which is the more likely scenario? Daniel Bryan's return, or the possibility of the WWE actually being able to work us all, by everyone behind the scenes keeping their damn mouths shut to the sheets on DB's return.

By the way, let me add that I am in complete support of your suggestion.

Didn't Cena return at the Rumble one year when he was supposed to be out for "months?" They've done it before. 

This needs to be a 4 on 5. Then when it gets down to Rollins vs Cena, Rollins defeats Cena, but *just* before the bell rings, Bryan's music hits and he ends up defeating Rollins. Bryan vs Rollins for the MITB briefcase at the Rumble. Perhaps you could scratch out the last part.

I'm actually into this card cause I really think, like others said, that you're gonna get some long good matches. Hope Kane or show get eliminated early.

I'd put money on Kane getting the Mike Knox treatment. I see Big Show and Mark Henry fighting to a double countout.

HBK going, "who was that guy" after the SCM was awesome.

• Like 4

Remember that one year when they built a SD Suvivor Series match up and the show (or the show before the show before), they realized that the "not important to SD" side was just a bunch of jobbers and so they had ONE match to book them off the show?

Yeah, that was better treatment than the current Raw team tbh

I'm pretty surprised no one has brought up the possibility of Roman Reigns returning. He would get a big pop, Rollins could act like he just pooped his pants out of fear/surprise, and Reigns is at his best in big multi man things like this where he can use his great timing to get some big pops but he won't have to worry about dying on the vine in a thirty minute singles match.

Did I miss a news story about his return or other plans? I think it's weird they stopped his update vignettes.

I'm pretty surprised no one has brought up the possibility of Roman Reigns returning. He would get a big pop, Rollins could act like he just pooped his pants out of fear/surprise, and Reigns is at his best in big multi man things like this where he can use his great timing to get some big pops but he won't have to worry about dying on the vine in a thirty minute singles match.

Did I miss a news story about his return or other plans? I think it's weird they stopped his update vignettes.

Last thing I've seen:

PWInsider reports that Roman Reigns is expected to be back in time for the WWE holiday tour. Reigns is currently advertised for a house show on December 20th in Sioux Falls, South Dakota and the December 27th Raw in Cincinatti, Ohio. He is listed as facing Rusev in a US Title match on that show.

Oh God I hope they don't sacrifice Rusev to Reigns on his return.

Earlier I was thinking about the main event and how they could get around the whole LOLCENAWINS thing since they made it if his team loses, they're all fired. What if Team Cena up and turned on him and it just was a nine on one mauling. Arguments for this would be Ziggler is far more entertaining as a swarmy asshole. Sheamus (even though he's off the team) has been in dire need of a turn for a while because he's become smiling Irish Cena. And Ryback is better off on his own. Who cares about Big Show. Rowan probably would just stay with Cena anyway.

Arguments against would be they have way too many heels to begin with. But I'm thinking if this is "the reality era", why not play off the fact that Cena left Ziggler, Show, and Sheamus to the wolves. One or more of his team mates just flipping him and leaving him to die would at least make things interesting.

I know it won't happen but they really backed themselves into a corner with these stips.

They haven't backed themselves into a corner. Vince comes out and says he's still the boss so he re-hired Team Cena. Just makes last night pointless but that won't be the first time WWE has made their big stip main event pointless less than 24 hours later.

HBK going, "who was that guy" after the SCM was awesome.

I hate myself for how much I love this stupid match.