DVDVR Message Board

BLACK FRIDAY/CYBER MONDAY: Non-Computer/Gaming Deals

Burgundy LaRue

Maybe some of you guys missed the "Deals" part of the topic and thought it said "Fight our losing fight to get major companies to stop competing with each other on the busiest shopping day of the year in this topic". Easy mistake to make.

I've got a deal for you:

STFU and you won't be murdered by the portion of the board that's worked retail.

• Like 6

Maybe some of you guys missed the "Deals" part of the topic and thought it said "Fight our losing fight to get major companies to stop competing with each other on the busiest shopping day of the year in this topic". Easy mistake to make.

I've got a deal for you:

STFU and you won't be murdered by the portion of the board that's worked retail.

I worked retail too. You'll be fine.

But more importantly, this topic is for DEALS.

I've got a deal for you:

Ummm--

Maybe we need to close the thread already, since it's clearly got some folks pressed like dry cleaning.

• Like 1

Past tense, skippy. Also, do you think the DEALS are hiding behind the other posts?

Ummm--

Maybe we need to close the thread already, since it's clearly got some folks pressed like dry cleaning.

Yes, there was absolutely nothing about that post the least bit sarcastic.

Past tense, skippy. Also, do you think the DEALS are hiding behind the other posts?

You said, "the portion of the board that's worked retail". That's past tense.

But this whole thing is pointless. Black Friday is happening and some people on this board wanna participate. They'd like to see the best deals without going through 3 pages of this stuff. Knock it off. Create an "I hate Black Friend" thread if you want.

You said, "the portion of the board that's worked retail". That's past tense.

Yes, it is. From where did you draw the conclusion that I wasn't including myself in that category?

But this whole thing is pointless. Black Friday is happening and some people on this board wanna participate. They'd like to see the best deals without going through 3 pages of this stuff. Knock it off.

TNA happened, too. Some people went to that thread to bitch about how horrible it was.

As was said there: Deal with it.

Create an "I hate Black Friend" thread if you want.

...I'm not even gonna ASK where THAT Freudian slip came from, but maybe you have bigger problems right now than not being able to find DEALS for the most heavily-advertised shopping day of the year.

*Sigh* Freudian slips are verbal, clever guy.

Freudian slips are mental errors inadvertently revealing unconscious desires. They don't even need to involve language.

That was not even a good cheap shot.

Complain to your black friend about it. (That was)

As for "goals", you could really stand to learn that "Other people don't want to talk about exactly what I want to talk about and nothing but that" != "People are actively trying to prevent me from having the discussion I want."