DVDVR Message Board

11/10 Raw Spoilers From Liverpool

Patrick B.

That 5-on-5 is the first match that makes me really miss Bryan. He could have been the glue that makes it great. But not a bad set of teams, if a little heavy on lumbering heavyweights. Feels like Cesaro misspoke his way out of a main event.

And, as always: fuck Kane.

Between the cringeworthy commentary and the constant "let's show you a full recap of what you just saw five minutes ago because we feel our fans are retarded monkeys with ADD" bullshit it's enough to drive a man insane.

They could cut the show to an hour and a half and accomplish the same as what they do in three ass dragging hours.

I mean I've long given up the hope for a return to a more adult slanted program with some occasional blood, more mature verbiage in lieu of poo poo / pee pee nonsense and whatnot but come the fuck on.

I just can't figure out why WWE thinks their fan base needs to endure that week in and week out.

In Vince's mind: THEY DIDN'T BUY THE NETWORK SO FUCK THEM. THATS RIGHT. Also he has a little nimrod like Kevin Dunn telling him that Michael Cole is the greatest announcer the WWE ever had...not as great as Vince himself, but right up there. Seriously though JBL had some funny moments tonight. I think one of them were him saying Rose should chop off the bunny's feet. Could you imagine how much good luck he would get with those.

Poor Jack Swagger. The face locker room is so dwindled they must have drawn his name out of a hat. Also poor Zack Ryder cause I think he might have actually gotten that spot if he wasn't hurt. If there's anyone who can get beaten up and knocked off a team its him.

After Stephanie strong armed Rusev and Lana, I could really see the similarities between her and Putin. Rusev is gonna have his Nikita moment when he turns face and it will be awesome.

DA BIG GUY being all "yeah...whatever" when Kane and Rollins were telling him to follow their leads was great. Ryback is gonna get the tweener push Ambrose was getting. Rumble will come down to Ryback and Reigns. You can book that.

So they had the Bulgarian born Russian loyalist brag about winning the UNITED STATES title in a show in England.

He was the interupted by the former champion. Who is pure bred Irish.

I cant be the only one that feels like they shouldve held off on the 'ceremony' until they were back State-side?

Orton is much more likely to join Team Cena than Ryback. It's in St. Louis, for fuck's sake. Thought I could see Sheamus getting taken out by Rusev and Ryback taking his spot also.

Since there have only been two matches announced so far for Survivor Series and The Authority seems to come to an end, could a Orton vs. Triple H singles match be a posibility?

Y'all know that I am not into the Lana/Lana's bitch boy act at all, but goddamn was that segment with Steph some signature "Stephanie holds down talent" bullshit.

And Nikki's attack on AJ was probably the most hate filled thing I've seen since Nikki did the same thing to Brie months ago. She does not fuck around when it comes to bringing da hate. Wish more people were like that tbh.

I can't bring myself to care about either Bella.  That's on me; they've both improved in the ring, though your mileage may vary regarding their acting ability.

I imagine Sheamus and Rusev do a double-something at 'Series.