DVDVR Message Board

RIP Justin Newbould aka Newb82

RIPPA

You know, I saw this a couple of hours ago when I got home from work. At that moment, I couldn't put pen to paper on my thoughts on this. I still don't have as much to say what I truly want to say. I feel a bit guilt ridden for it, I guess it's the shock factor kicking in. All I can do at this point is to keep his friends and family in my thoughts at this time.

I know it's not much, but would it be possible for Rippa and co. to use their magical mod powers and pin his review threads in the wrestling section? He was a great example of the community here, and it would be nice for new people who visit for a first time to be able to see what he did, how his love for pro wrestling shined through.

• Like 1

Wow....I was really pushing for him to get better when he was letting us know that he was getting out of the hospital. I hope his spirit is at peace and I hope his family is comforted by the fact that he was thought highly of by more than his family...

Like a lot of people I didn't really know him, but really enjoyed his posts here.  So my condolences go out to his friends and family.

For those who might know him better, is there something we could do to help the family out?  I mean in a way he is sort of part of our family here, so I don't think it'd be too odd a thing to do.

Shit. I just checked Facebook and saw this. I thought he was doing better. Dammit.

Newb and I have shot the shit about the pro wrestling and how terrible the Bills are ever since he PMed me and we added each other on Messenger back in 2006 or so. He could not have been a nicer guy, and this really really sucks. I really hope I don't scroll down on his Facebook to see the pics of him with with nephews, because that will gut me all over again.

Shit.

RIP.  Justin was a good bro.  He will be missed.

My condolences to his family. 

Life can seem cruel but we can celebrate his life and opinions here so that his family can see that he was well respected far beyond the usual scope.

I just saw this. That's an absolute shame. My thoughts and prayers are with his family.

We seem to get more and more reminders to live each day and this life to its fullest.

Don't let the little things wreck your goals.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...