DVDVR Message Board

Spider-Man, X-Men, Wolverine, Fantastic Four and other non Marvel Studios films.

• 2 weeks later...

So how 'bout that rumor that Fox is looking to completely scrap their FANTASTIC FOUR reboot just months before filming is set to begin?

I wasn't wildly enthusiastic about Josh Trank's version, but sacking him and throwing together a whole new production seems like a recipe for yet another FF cinematic shitshow.

So how 'bout that rumor that Fox is looking to completely scrap their FANTASTIC FOUR reboot just months before filming is set to begin?

I wasn't wildly enthusiastic about Josh Trank's version, but sacking him and throwing together a whole new production seems like a recipe for yet another FF cinematic shitshow.

I think that was debunked the same day it came out.

New stills from The Amazing Spider-Man 2:

J6gu8TP.jpg

QYekZnQ.jpg

qxDfVZi.jpg

bhawNAp.jpg

5GXMa0h.jpg

ADVCh3J.jpg

I'll likely see this as Spidey's my second favourite superhero. Having said that, I never thought I'd look forward to a Captain America film more than a Spider-Man film.

Gwen Stacy: [Begins walking away, pauses, and turns back toward Peter] He made you promise, didn't he? To stay away from me, so I'd be safe.

Miss Ritter: Mr. Parker! Tardy again?

Peter Parker: Sorry Miss Ritter! It won't happen again, I promise.

Miss Ritter: Don't make promises you can't keep.

Peter Parker: Yeah but those are the best kind.

What a dick!

Emma Stone was the only memorable part of that first movie. It's a shame, for the franchise, that character has a limited shelf life.

I'd be fine with Emma Stone playing Mary Jane Watson as well.

I would use the term, "I'm marking out bro" w/o irony if Spider-man went all Jimmy Stewart on Mary Jane after Gwen bites it. Get Elfman to bite a Hermann style for the score, and that would push this film to the stratosphere.