DVDVR Message Board

2014 NFL: WEEK TEN

Dolfan in NYC

B1ykm1NIUAE92p4.jpg

The Bengals honored Leah Still, the 4-year-old daughter of Cincinnati defensive tackle Devin Still, who's battling Stage 4 pediatric cancer. The Bengals announced a $1.3 million donation to Cincinnati's Children's Hospital and Medical Center in Leah's name, and the JumboTron played a montage of Leah and Devon set to the song "Brave" by Sara Bareilles.

Bravo Cincinatti, bravo.

• Like 9

Remember in September when it looked like Dalton and the Bengals had finally put it all together and were the best team in the AFC?

Right around the same time the New England Patriots were terrible and Tom Brady should have retired, if memory serves correctly.

• Like 4

Amazing Andy Dalton stats from immortal_joe on reddit. 

It's the worst passer rating in Bengals history (30 passes minimum). Let that sink in and consider that the Bengals drafted Akili Smith, David Klingler, Jack Thompson 

It's the worst passer rating since 1983. 

It's the 4th worst passer rating of the Superbowl Era.

If Dalton threw 17 more passes last night and completed all 17 for 10 yards each with 2 TDs he'd still have a worse passer rating, completion % and YPA than Blaine Gabbert's average in Jacksonville.

If you added every pass Big Ben threw on his last 6 TD performance to Dalton's total from last night you'd still have a worse passer rating than the league average for the year.

If Dalton had spiked the ball in the turf for an incompletion on every passing attempt his passer rating would be 37 points higher than it was.

Crazy~! 

Now if you want me, I'll be in the corner crying  :( 

Amazing Andy Dalton stats from immortal_joe on reddit. 

It's the worst passer rating in Bengals history (30 passes minimum). Let that sink in and consider that the Bengals drafted Akili Smith, David Klingler, Jack Thompson 

It's the worst passer rating since 1983. 

It's the 4th worst passer rating of the Superbowl Era.

If Dalton threw 17 more passes last night and completed all 17 for 10 yards each with 2 TDs he'd still have a worse passer rating, completion % and YPA than Blaine Gabbert's average in Jacksonville.

If you added every pass Big Ben threw on his last 6 TD performance to Dalton's total from last night you'd still have a worse passer rating than the league average for the year.

If Dalton had spiked the ball in the turf for an incompletion on every passing attempt his passer rating would be 37 points higher than it was.

Crazy~! 

Now if you want me, I'll be in the corner crying  :( 

I know you can't compare a whole game to being pulled, but Dalton rating only 2.0, was two points higher Geno Smith shitting of the bed against the Bills a couple of weeks ago. . . 

The weirdest thing Dalton did all game was that play in the first quarter where he ran a good 3 or 4 yards across the line of scrimmage and then tried to make a forward pass. That was just bizarre, like the kind of mistake you'd see in a high school game. A step over the line sure that happens but he honestly had no clue at all where he was.

He got better in the second half. Meaning in this case I wasn't questioning if he was playing through a head injury or something, and was merely bad.