DVDVR Message Board

Nov Animated GIF Thread

JustJay

Ray and I once went to a JAPW show where Bam Margera got his pants pulled down in mid-ring and gave full frontal to all four sides of the building. Joey's act is tame compared to that.

See, my problem with the Joey spot is... without knowing what happened in the rest of the match or the angle or the characters or whatever...

If he's making her put her hands there.... why wouldn't she just grab him very hard and punch him to death?  

Yeah, but if Bayley did that you smarky smarks would be jizzing in your pants right now. Gotta love those double standards!

sarcasm

I picked up on the sarcasm early. But let's be honest, Joe is living up to that Sofa Joe nickname in that gif. You have to try that hard not to give that much fuck.

UUB5jdC.gif

I'm shocked that Joey Ryan's sleazy character would do something sleazy.

EDIT: Also, RE: the Sheamus/Cesaro gifs... they really need a Live Events DVD or something. You give me a After the Show DVD for RAW, but nothing with dark matches/house show matches? C'MON!

Is the person clapping also in character?

No, that would be a fan who chose to clap for a heel's sleazy tactics. But I guess we're going to drag that into the argument because that has everything to do with it, right? I think I saw someone clapping in the crowd during the Katie Vick segment - obviously a supporter of necrophilia.

Is the person clapping also in character?

No, that would be a fan who chose to clap for a heel's sleazy tactics. But I guess we're going to drag that into the argument because that has everything to do with it, right? 

It's just a single problem in a whole slew of problems. It looks like a comedy spot designed to get laughs (and applause). Off the sexual assault of a helpless woman. A helpless woman portrayed by someone equally as problematic as Joey Ryan. I don't know why people would mention Joey Ryan like he's alone in this spot. He's not. Her involvement... there's a lot of problems involved. They're equally disgusting.

Your use of the word heel... does anyone who goes to indy shows... how is this not... meaningless ironic post modern jokes... I've typed so many second paragraphs, trying to figure out how to word things, my head hurts. This is too exhausting. I'm out. 

Y5vPIiy.gif