DVDVR Message Board

Nov Animated GIF Thread

JustJay

And this fat dude to ready to crush...

tumblr_n8m2g6GTwo1sj4xr4o1_400.gif

For some reason Quake always gave me the giggles whenever he did that during his promos. There was something hypnotic about it.

It's like a lava lamp...

124bbfa8fd1960691e26b26165113dda.jpg

• Like 5

I don't know which of them was crazier for doing that spot.

How that didn't obliterate Rikishi's knees upon landing I'll never know. That was a hell of a fun feud between him and Venis though.

*edit* forgot to add a fat man:

RYwHHmd.gif

Fat+guy+fail_fa4f41_3988108.gif

• Like 2

Did someone say fat dudes crushing people?

1105108_o.gif

I remember things like this happening more than once during Yoko matches.  I'm just baffled that no one ever died......unless random cities/arenas around America have shallow graves in their parking lots and coincidentally some local indy wrestlers "moved away" around those times.  I should also add, for no reason other than because, that I fucking love Yokozuna. 

On the other topic......I wrestled a woman on a show a few months ago.....in a hardcore match.  We were both scheduled for other opponents.  She was actually scheduled to wrestle the hardcore champion but he had to miss the show due to an emergency. The promoter said "Hey, you guys are both really over babyfaces.....want to work each other and just make it fun?"  She's actually a really good friend, so we jumped at the chance knowing it would be easy and a lot of fun.  We wore each other's T shirts to the ring, did some pre-match promo shenanigans, started respectful as she arm-dragged me and I talked a little smack that made her angry, then 99% of the rest of the match was her dragging me around the ring and arena beating the brakes off of me.  I got color.  The only offense I got in was chopping her a couple times, hitting her across the back with a kendo stick, and catching her at the end as she went to the top, choke slamming her off the top and pinning her.  We hugged in the ring after, then she proceeded to it me with a stunner and stand over me much to the delight of the crowd.  Everyone was happy. 

And just for trivia's sake, she's not only a close friend and an awesome person, but legit one of toughest people I know.  Not just "tough for a girl wrestler" but just a tough wrestler period.  And hits harder with forearms than any man I've ever been in a ring with. 

Not yelling at anyone for their opinion; I'm just telling my story. :)

Edit:  Just for fun, a pre-match and post-match photo. 

heather_zps7c3cd96f.jpg

• Like 2

Did someone say fat dudes crushing people?

1105108_o.gif

I remember things like this happening more than once during Yoko matches.  I'm just baffled that no one ever died......unless random cities/arenas around America have shallow graves in their parking lots and coincidentally some local indy wrestlers "moved away" around those times.  I should also add, for no reason other than because, that I fucking love Yokozuna. 

(First of all, I edited out Hooks' awesome story, so back and read it.) Anyway, I'm pretty sure I've related the story of seeing WWF's B-level house show in Miami and the last match was Yoko vs Crush.  Match ended the usual way with Yoko going over via Bansai Drop. Yoko is celebrating and since the crowd is somewhat sparse as people have been leaving, a group of vocal pro-heel guys are chanting "One more time!" at him.  

Remember, Yoko at this point is the non-English speaking monster, he's notably pumped and starts yelling back "Yeah? Yeah?  You motherfuckers want one more?"  He then starts going up, at which point Crush who was lying there audibly says "Rod, what are you doing?" 

"These fuckers here told me to do one more, so we're doing one more."

"Ugh, okay."

One Bansai Drop later, the 100 of us left were all chanting Yoko's name, and he left triumphantly. 

• Like 13