DVDVR Message Board

NOV WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

The fact that he made an appearance at WrestleMania to accept said honor technically crosses him off.

Tommy Rich never worked in New York, either, but did work with Backlund when Backlund was champ. I don't know if that one counts or not.

Well, Cena's still alive, so in a way, he really was the sole survivor.

This made me think of 'Survivor Series Teams Where Only One Wrestler Is Still Alive':

AndreSurvivor88.jpg

(Sole survivor Harley Race behind Okerlund's head)

Goddamn! 'Sup Team Big Perm,

Sting and Bayley vs. Flair and Charlotte. Sting turns on Bayley out of mercy in order to teach her a lesson that he wishes it hadn't taken him thirty years to learn. 

• Like 2

I find it hilarious that multiple people guessed Dawna was from Revere. And it turns out, she is from Revere (and she's Tony Rumble's step-daughter too).

No idea if Tony Atlas asked her to show some skin for him. But after promos from Mario and GQ, Tony Atlas comes off like Jerry Lawler to Dawna's Dave Brown.

Sting and Bayley vs. Flair and Charlotte. Sting turns on Bayley out of mercy in order to teach her a lesson that he wishes it hadn't taken him thirty years to learn. 

Sting and Bayley need to have a moment. Sting being a mentor to Bayley when she hits the main roster would be all kinds of interesting.

in the spirit of the Manziel news. Bayley will be paired with an entourage that beats up people who try to hug Bayley

in the spirit of the Manziel news. Bayley will be paired with an entourage that beats up people who try to hug Bayley

It only works if Bayley doesn't know that they're beating people up. She'll be an accidental heel. 

Something I just found interesting in ECW Exposed Part 2:

The RVD/Sabu vs. Hayabusa/Shinzaki match was actually the back-up plan. What Heyman ALMOST had was Kobashi vs. Misawa in ECW. What could have been...

I read about ECW for a year before finally getting a few people over and ordering Heatwave 1998.

That match made me crap my pants. Not sure if it holds up but absolute insanity at the time.

• Like 2

Alright, I'm just gonna say this, and I know I'm probably in the minority-it should have been Orton. They were in St. Louis, he needs to cement his face turn on The Authority, and the crowd was chanting for him. I understand Sting got a huge reaction, and I'm not trying to take away from Sting, I love him. But the pop for Orton would have been massive. All in all, the fact that I'm bitching about how something could have been better as opposed to how much something sucked says a lot about the show they had last night, though.

They shoulda brought out Rollins with Triple H and Steph at the beginning of the show. All 3 get the RKO right then. Vince has Orton arrested. Main event goes as is.